Good ole Junker

Sponsored Links
Poor Brig does not understand the difference between a heavyweight like the EU and the minnow UK.

Oh look, here is the quote AND its context...…

I've highlighted it for Brig and any other RWR that will have trouble understanding simple sentences.

:whistle:

The only "simple sentence" I don't understand is, "Why the hell are you remoaners still here?"

The only "simple sentence" I don't understand is, "Why the hell are you remoaners still here?"

They just want the best for the country. Even if that means it goes tits up to prove thier point.

Poor Brig does not understand the difference between a heavyweight like the EU and the minnow UK.

Oh look, here is the quote AND its context...…

I've highlighted it for Brig and any other RWR that will have trouble understanding simple sentences.

:whistle:

Heavyweight? EU?

80% of whom are propped up by the 20%?

A single market for goods and services, mostly paid for on credit from those who invent the money anyway.
Tremendous (y)

Sponsored Links
A single market for goods and services, mostly paid for on credit from those who invent the money anyway.
Tremendous (y)

But isn't that capitalism pretty much everywhere there is a fiat money system including the US, UK etc.

Brig misses the point (or not).
Better to be trading freely regardless.

Non tariff barriers is where the real discussions will be held. Tariffs are the aspect of trade the public can quickly understand but would they know how regulations and standards effect prices.

They just want the best for the country. Even if that means it goes tits up to prove thier point.

I agree, we want what is best for the country.

We would prefer it not to go tits up to prove the point. But it does look inevitable.

What do you want? The "freedom" to be worse off ?

I agree, we want what is best for the country.

We would prefer it not to go tits up to prove the point. But it does look inevitable.

What do you want? The "freedom" to be worse off ?

By the sounds of it I want same as you. Just a different route

Sponsored Links
Back