Good ole Junker

He was drawing lines and everything.
Me, running rings round a**e end/eeyore:
upload_2018-7-27_21-39-51.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
No thats Worcester Bosch .....they love em on here .......something to do with having no plastic parts

Worsted splosh not having plastic parts !!!!

Yes they do ! The plastic pinholes so if you can fit them high enough you can stand underneath and have a shower.

Sponsored Links
Worsted splosh not having plastic parts !!!!

Yes they do ! The plastic pinholes so if you can fit them high enough you can stand underneath and have a shower.

I was only joking, I know from the amount of pros on this site that complain bitterly about plastic part failures on Bosch.

I keep thinking about replacing my boiler, its an obsolete stelrad ideal W -our heating engineer that services it says just keep it until something cant be repaired because new boilers are much more complicated and more prone to failure. I dont know if he is right or not.

I was only joking, I know from the amount of pros on this site that complain bitterly about plastic part failures on Bosch.

I keep thinking about replacing my boiler, its an obsolete stelrad ideal W -our heating engineer that services it says just keep it until something cant be repaired because new boilers are much more complicated and more prone to failure. I dont know if he is right or not.

One option is wait until It dies. It could die on Christmas eve.

Best I think is replace in the summer with a good make. Not French or Italian With a 7 to 10 year warranty.
Essential to have a good Powerflush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, running rings round a**e end/eeyore:

Ha ha, WannabeDIY is beyond deluded.

Oh no wait a minute, he could prove hevis right, but the post would have to be more than 50,000 words long, which he cant write anyway because his keyboard hasnt evolved.

Poor old George :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ps, Transom runs rings around Wannabe. The proof: see which one resorts to childish insults and name calling?

upload_2018-7-28_17-28-49.png

Eeyore is still a blatant, persistent and repetitive liar.
It is what he does. It is what he is.
Eeyore/a**e end cannot change their spots.
They totally lack any shred of integrity, decency or honesty.

Last edited:
View attachment 145590

Eeyore is still a blatant, persistent and repetitive liar.
It is what he does. It is what he is.
Eeyore/a**e end cannot change their spots.
They totally lack any shred of integrity, decency or honesty.

I dispute that R Bee . I am an innocent party a victim ;)

I have integrity :sneaky::sneaky:
Honesty :sneaky::sneaky:
And decency :sneaky::sneaky:

Noseall will vouch for me :LOL: himagain :)

Top negotiator Junker, getting Trump to back down against the mighty EU.

Following his White House talks, and after his news conference with Mr Trump, Mr Juncker claimed a "major concession" from the US president was a promise not to increase tariffs on cars and auto parts during negotiations.

Quitters will be seething.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm surprised he was sober enough to even speak far less stand up.

Sponsored Links
Back