Trump paid $750 in US Taxes in 2016 and 2017

Sponsored Links
to be fair i havent paid tax on income for over 5 years until this year where its £3 a week off course i prefer not to but will pay as its fair that those with the broadest shoulders should bear the greatest load :D
now this simply means the last 5 years my income has been below £12.500 but is now about £13.400 so tax on around 4 or 5 hundred about £3 a week but off course vat on purchases will perhaps average 15-20% off spending as non food 'or basic foods and household energy purchases where zero or 5% are the going rate (y)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Blimey

U had JFK. Who tried to start WW3. And got votes and help from Jimmy hoffer who ran the teamsters Union on behalf of the mafia ;)
And who's old man Joe was Def a dodgy character was he not mates with adolph?

Nixon and the water gate caper plus Vietnam
And bombing Cambodia secretly killing thousands

George dubya who invaded Iraq under dodgy pretences :LOL:

Than there is trump who fiddled his taxes and told a few porkies :LOL:

Well. They had there TV debate. :LOL:

Joe Biden stayed awake during the entire show :LOL:

They must have medicated him up :idea:

Trump hmm well Er

Called a national disgrace

He deserves 4 more years :LOL:

Well. They had there TV debate. :LOL:

Joe Biden stayed awake during the entire show :LOL:

They must have medicated him up :idea:

Trump hmm well Er

Called a national disgrace

He deserves 4 more years :LOL:

I listened to some of it, live.

Best analogy I could come up with was that Trump was like a third division football team, knowing they'd get slaughtered unless they played a spoiling, disruptive game. So that's what the **** did.

Problem was, he employed the tactic against another third division football team.

Between them, they make our lot look vaguely competent (which beggars belief in itself).

I listened to some of it, live.

Best analogy I could come up with was that Trump was like a third division football team, knowing they'd get slaughtered unless they played a spoiling, disruptive game. So that's what the **** did.

Problem was, he employed the tactic against another third division football team.

Between them, they make our lot look vaguely competent (which beggars belief in itself).

I've watched a few clips, painfull.

I've watched a few clips, painfull.

The pair of them are great adverts for DNR notices.

Or, better still, put the pair of them on rocking chairs on the verandah of a nursing home, and just leave them arguing with each other until they both nod off (or forget what they were on about, which would probably come first:ROFLMAO:)

Well if push comes to shove and they try and frame :sneaky: trump for tax evasion

He could take refuge in. North Korea. Him. And that kim bloke get on well ;)

Kim has also got control of this Covid virus caper

Imho the UK should send a fact finding mission. Out there :idea:

We coukd learn a thing or two about. Law and order ;)

:idea: and

Controlling pandemics ;)

Sponsored Links
Back