It's beginning to look a lot like......not the Brexit you hoped for....

Sponsored Links
Solden in Austria this season Boyo

Good for you old boyo. At your age you've only a few seasons left before the creaky bones take over. lol
Best you stay non pi$$ed and on piste.

Last edited:
Solden in Austria this season Boyo

Couldn't you go to Switzerland and see what a non-eu country is like, and how they are coping and then let us know if it's all doom and gloom? :rolleyes::p

BTW, will you be dressing in all black like James Bond there.

Sponsored Links
Couldn't you go to Switzerland and see what a non-eu country is like, and how they are coping and then let us know if it's all doom and gloom?
You know full well our indigenous white chavs would not allow the Swiss model to work here. Does a federalist state appeal to you Woods?

BTW, will you be dressing in all black like James Bond there.
Of coursh.

Gosh what a sensitive flower you are. It's a baststad when a poster continually posts the truth.
I'm not denying you speak the truth but must you use such venom, insults and name calling when replying to other posters? Are you incapable of writing a post that just contains your opinion and facts without resorting to sarcasm etc? I think your opinions would be taken on board more seriously were you to do so BOYO.

I'm not denying you speak the truth but must you use such venom, insults and name calling when replying to other posters? Are you incapable of writing a post that just contains your opinion and facts without resorting to sarcasm etc? I think your opinions would be taken on board more seriously were you to do so BOYO.
Are you under the impression that the sarcasm etc, is one way traffic?

Its because many of those on GD dont want a discussion, they only want to add fuel to feed their narrative.

Sarcasm and rudeness is used as a diversion technique, its best to just ignore it and look for the agenda behind.

Sarcasm and rudeness is used as a diversion technique, its best to just ignore it and look for the agenda behind.
And those really pi$$ poor at debating like to fluff up their posts with lots of pointless emoticons.

Especially those who dodge direct questioning.
A typical question dodge......
Oh dear Noseall has really lost it now, all that spouting drivel is affecting his mental health :):mrgreen::)

when replying....
Do you also believe that questions about the economy should be fobbed off with "that's what I pads and advisors are for". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's what your beloved john mc Donald thinks.
At the next election the left wing labour commies will have a pensioner at the helm and the tories will likely have a new youthful leader.
corbyn is finished. lol
Time to put him out to pastures along with his venom spitting right hand man McDonald.

Well the way I see it ;)

give the EU the financial settlement they want :idea: but what go's around will eventually come around ;)

Give em a couple of years & then pay back time .

We can start with Spain , support catalononian independence :)

support Flemish independence in Belgium ;)

Station some missiles in Gibralter ;)

Ban Viessmann boiler import's sighting the fact that the founder of the company may ?? or could have ;) or might have had some thing to do with

designing ? installing ? the crematorims in Germany ? & Poland between 1938 & 1944 ???;) (possibly ? allegedly?? may be ??)

Sponsored Links
Back