More intelligent than you. Probably

"Believing something is true doesn't necessarily make it so."
(Jean-Luc Picard. Captain; U.S.S. Enterprise.)

Absolutely! That's why I don't believe in much.
A number of the forum members are epistemologically challenged. Dogma-contingent bias rules, for them. Coherence-truth, only.

I'm following a project where they're getting it to code a website from scratch, then populating it with content . . . . .

How good will it be when we can sit down & get it to design a building . . . . 'Cos the top ten list of people I hate in the whole wide world includes architects.
It mostly gives objective info; if there are two schools of thought you'll get both.
It will use whatever info it has, on those without saying one is better, though if it knows more, (say like "eco" biased) it'll tell you about that.

It sounds lke you'll be coming to this with a lot of suspicion/prejudice, based on your experience, which will colour your judgement.
I mean you may be presented with designs which
would work, but you
would judge to be impractical, or
would judge to be hideous.
If you recognise something to be Le Corbusier type, and you hate him, then that design will be out of the window.....sort of thing.

I've found if you ask it a question like how you should bring up a kid, it should at the very least, cover stuff you wouldn't have thought of, so it's useful for that even if you don't genrally agree with it. (Not an example I've tried!)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
What are you asking it about?
I think most recently it was about the commands required to edit invoicing templates in a CRM system called hubspot. When I called it out on it, it apologized, acknowledged that there was no such command xyz and then gave a different answer that was also incorrect, but close enough to get me to where I wanted

I find this reasonably often, that it writes well informed looking, but false info. I'm choosing to call it a lie because of the certainty of tone with which it delivers the info, but I'd accept the criticism that it's an inappropriate personification. It reminds me of one of my employees in many ways; they also talk absolute cobblers with sufficient confidence that some of the more gullible members of the team think it to be true

@robinbanks - thats exactly what i found , but i said
But ift does gets things wrong quite often... I have probably had 3 or things wrong in the few time i have played with it for factual stuff (not recent , as it only goes up to Oct 2021 )
Which if you dont know the fact you could just take a face value, its only because i was testing ,

It got the artist for some album covers wrong
Specifications on some cameras comparison

and also with product reviews

so if its built into searches and things like office , and gives the wrong calculation and text result and the user does not know - then we could be in for a world of error

imbedding in MSoffice will be interesting

Back