More nonsense from the NIMBYs

Fracking does cause tremors, but they are in the range of 1-2.

To put that in perspective, this is what someone said in africa after a quake with a magnitude of 4.

“Oh, so the tremor thing happened all over Joburg? Lol I thought it was just because of the construction in our office park.”

Scary stuff yes?

Sponsored Links
most left wing protestors seem to be hypocrites, animal rights protestors against medical testing but happy to use insulin extracted from pigs to manage their diabetes.

in the example you gave if you went to their homes I would bet you'd find lots of electronics, most of it on standby or left on, and a couple of cars.

protesting is just a way of life for them, the cause is irrelevant, however silly it may be.

What's the difference between left and right wing protestors? And why are liberals always of the bleeding heart variety?

http://www1.gly.bris.ac.uk/~JamesVerdon/PDFS/Glastonbury_talk.pdf

I haven't looked into whether the author is in the pay of the frackers.

Thank you. That's very interesting.

I can't imagine that a university would allow its name to be associated with an inaccurate or deliberately misleading publication.

Sponsored Links
do you even get left wing Tories?

the far right might be out of kilter with reality as well to some extent but they are closer to it than the far left who wouldn't know how to deal with the problems that would arise if they got what they're protesting for.

the far right might be out of kilter with reality as well to some extent but they are closer to it than the far left who wouldn't know how to deal with the problems that would arise if they got what they're protesting for.

Yes but most of them don't have a clue what they are protesting for, sheep, herd, mentality comes to mind, and how many of the animal protesting brigade
refuse drugs when they see their GP or go into hospital?

Yes but most of them don't have a clue what they are protesting for, sheep, herd, mentality comes to mind, and how many of the animal protesting brigade

I'm not aware of *any* animal rights / anti-vivisection protestor that has refused treatment on the basis that the drug comes from animal products or was discovered by animal testing. They become 'living proof' of the failure of their own philosophy then.

I'm not aware of *any* animal rights / anti-vivisection protestor that has refused treatment on the basis that the drug comes from animal products or was discovered by animal testing. They become 'living proof' of the failure of their own philosophy then.

Spot on cajar

Sponsored Links