More Russ Andrews Guff

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About the wiring regulations
The latest (17th) edition of the IEE‘s Wiring Regulations state that you should now no longer add an additional earth rod to your domestic ring main earth. This is something which was previously allowed and many people have had an additional earth rod installed to improve their system‘s sound quality.

We’ve developed our RF Router to allow you to continue to use an additional external earth rod and comply with the latest regulations. When installed, it means that your additional earth rod is not directly connected to the mains earth, while ensuring that noise and RF is dumped out of your system.
http://www.russandrews.com/product....&customer_id=PAA1690089414233YHDJVLIQGOYZSSDC

The internal components being resistors I guess and some kind of filter.

Worth £240?

Sponsored Links
What amazes me is that guy has been around for quite a long time, and therefore presumably managing to do some trade. I therefore can but presume that there must be some seriously gullible people out there!

Kind Regards, John

One born every minute

So that's 525,960 on average potential customers per year.

Sponsored Links
One born every minute .... So that's 525,960 on average potential customers per year.
I don't think it's quite that bad - that would mean that something like 70% of the population were 'gullibles' :)

Kind Regards, John

What amazes me is that guy has been around for quite a long time, and therefore presumably managing to do some trade. I therefore can but presume that there must be some seriously gullible people out there!

Kind Regards, John

Company run by Russ, 68 and his wife Susan, 70, their two daughters aged 41 and 39 and one other non-family member.

Company incorporated 4 December 1985.

It currently has cash assets of £118K, net assets of £275K, current liabilities of £180K and current assets of £436K.

Stock is £263K, which would fit into a small overnight bag, I guess....

Company run by Russ, 68 and his wife Susan, 70, their two daughters aged 41 and 39 and one other non-family member. Company incorporated 4 December 1985. It currently has cash assets of £118K, net assets of £275K, current liabilities of £180K and current assets of £436K. Stock is £263K, which would fit into a small overnight bag, I guess....
Clearly 'solvent', but it's the turnover (or profit!) that would be interesting!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back