morso stoves any good???

Sponsored Links
Ofcourse they're some good, but they're not the only stoves. Why do you want that one? What others have you looked at.

ive got a hunter herald 14 at the moment with a ch boiler in it , totally useless for heating a house and its got a few design faults

I have a Charnwood Country 4 , no bolier, and it's superb.Got a proper grate and keeps ab big room warm with one bucket of Supertherm a day.
Also uses wood effectively, when you are around to feed it.
Very well made on the IOW

Sponsored Links
I've got the morso squirrel cleanheat, 'ribbed sides'.

Great, well built, sturdy little stove, but if you want the fire to be up and running in the morning, you will be disappointed.

When damped down for the evening, the glass blackens (despite the claims for cleanheat) and the fire has burnt its self out by morning. The chamber is not big enough. But up and running you cannot fault it. Does everything it says it does.

So summing up, if it's for over night running, I would get a bigger morso, but other than that, it's fine.

thanks for the replies do any of your stove's have problems with coal & logs rolling against the glass its a big problem with my hunter

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back