Most pointless tool?

Sponsored Links
About two months ago my wife bought one of those LED lamps that fit on your head with the elastic straps. I thought what kind of prat would wear one of those. Pick me prat :eek: I fitted our light fittings in the hall and stairway today and I used the light. It is now tucked away in the bottom of my tool box ready for further use ......

I can definitely see the uses for a head-light now I've used one but I don't see much potential for it's flashing option. Perhaps with a Jack Daniels and some loud music :D ......

Sponsored Links
I have one on my hard hat.

It's invaluable when working on sites with temporary lighting.

The cheap ones are just that, but something like a petzl is well worth the money.

I bougt a big nut that fits over pump nuts to make them easier to undo.

Have tried and failed with it twice so far, didn't bother trying it again after two attempts. It's still in the bag of seldome used tools that weighs the van down.

At the end of the day as usual the juniour hacksaw (with highest quality blade money can buy) gets you out of a scrape much quicker than anything else in a whole host of situations. Use the cheap blade that comes with it and you won't appreciate this tool.

The cheap ones are just that, but something like a petzl is well worth the money.

it is untill you loose it.

I stick with the cheap ones, I am on number 3 in about 6 years, number 1 lasted about 4 years, till i lost it

Que ? What is "pump nuts" I
000005B9.JPG

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back