Mould/dots all over bedroom-please please advise

Sponsored Links
Cleaned walls with mold and mildew cleaner it's helped with some stains but not got them totally off. I will nip out tomorrow and try sugar soap.

When I asked what funicide was I meant do you mean a fungicide wall wash (which is what Google comes up with) or some kind of paint?

Cleaned walls with mold and mildew cleaner it's helped with some stains but not got them totally off.

That stuff is for dealing with mould, not cleaning stains.

Generally a stain is a stain and will need to be rubbed away with sand paper or painted over with a proper stain block product.

Those spots look like early mound spotting, so may well reappear if the internal humidity is the same as what caused them in the first place.

That stuff is for dealing with mould, not cleaning stains.

Generally a stain is a stain and will need to be rubbed away with sand paper or painted over with a proper stain block product.

Those spots look like early mound spotting, so may well reappear if the internal humidity is the same as what caused them in the first place.

Problem in the zinsser stain blockers like B.I.N are small tins and my bedroom is huge and it's more like a gloss, I need some thing I can put on with a roller on large walls.

Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Back