Mountain biking

That's why i don't ride a flashy bike, a bit of rust on the seat post a few scratches on the frame, a cable
tie holding the rear mudguard on means not really worth the hassle for most tea leafs. It's a great bike to me
I rarely get overtook. It would upset me if it were abducted

Sounds like you just described my steed - a 32 year old British Eagle MTB. Whenever I park it in an on street bike rack, I'm sure mine will be the last one to get attention from thieves among all the other shiny bikes. Saying that, it may be a little worn in places but it's all up together mechanically and gets regular maintenance to keep it reliable.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
When you get your bike, I can recommend this little ride at Mchynlleth over in mid Wales. Maybe do a few circuits of the local park just to get warmed up though.

Wow respect for that.

Not sure I'm going to be going that Extreme, my boys 6 so it's going to be a slow build up :ROFLMAO: there's a few trails nearby and twin oaks bike park around 40 minutes away we can try and learn some skills with, I know already I'm going to end up doing typical dad, showing off and causing myself some damage even if its only my pride at some stage. We'll be sticking to green and blue trails for a bit.

Regarding than run, it's been a few decades since I've done any mountain biking.
You need nerves and a few other body parts of steel to do that...

My bike is a Scott Timber from the late 90s. Great bit of kit. Well, I like it, anyway.

Sponsored Links
Back