Mouse Curser doesn't always display on bootup.

So again, why would it intermittently work sometimes, and not others ? It should either work all the time or not at all.

Sponsored Links
Is the USB set to be asleep until woken up and the mouse dongle just isn't doing it?
Have a look at the settings for the USB's in.... power settings I think?

Is the USB set to be asleep until woken up and the mouse dongle just isn't doing it?
Have a look at the settings for the USB's in.... power settings I think?
The "usb selective suspend setting" is enabled, whatever that means.

Sponsored Links
Well, I finally decided to update from 2004 technology and bought a new "plug and play" mouse. And yet the same problem occurs. Intermittent failures on mouse pointer showing on bootup.

Well, I finally decided to update from 2004 technology and bought a new "plug and play" mouse. And yet the same problem occurs. Intermittent failures on mouse pointer showing on bootup.

My spare, older laptop - kept for use in my tourer caravan, has had a similarly annoying issue, and for a couple of years at least, which I have failed miserably to resolve....

It has a mousepad issue - If I draw circles on the pad, the pointer on screen follows it perfectly for 2 seconds, then ignores it/stops moving the pointer for 1/4 second. Very frustrating to use. I tried lots of fixes, and nothing has made the slightest difference.

Which prompted me to have another go at fixing it, and I accidentally found a fix...

In mouse settings - if I set it to use mouse trails, in works fine. If I set the trails to short, the trail is not noticeable, but it still works perfectly. Weird or what?

Sponsored Links
Back