moving house...

If you are not DIY-ing it make sure you have someone sorted to disconnect appliances and reconnect at new home.

Sponsored Links
:) cheers to all ...thought i wouldnt think of everything! lol have landline phone rental/calls through sky but need ti reactivate line at new house who is responsible for this sky or bt :)

cheers all valid points to do b4 i move..spacecat how much is a full pack/unpack likely to cost approx ? struggling to get boxes bubblewrap etc at moment..mate works at morrisons meant to be getting me boxes but hasnt done so as yet! got a week & half to move/clean rented flat etc etc havent even started yet! :( :)

Sponsored Links
With everything you've got going on right now, don't forget to complete your 2011 Census Form before you go!

Don't do what a friend of mine did when he was moving house.. He placed all of his books in a cardboard box (about 3ft x 3ft x 3ft) Almost filled it he did. On the day of the move, it took five of us to lift it off the floor. :eek: :eek: :eek:

havent even started yet and move nxt w.e! start fri :) mail redirect notify council tax utilities etc ordered bubblewrap/tape tons to do although have nxt week off..but still working on new house to get it ready! any more suggestions tips welcome cheers again :D

Sponsored Links
Back