Moving washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_6192.JPG
IMG_6193.JPG
IMG_6195.JPG
Hi, we are buying a house and as we await completion we are planning our kitchen. Of course we will have work carried out only by professionals but before we even get to that stage I'd like to ask for some advice on whether what we want is even possible.
We don't want the washing machine where it is currently plumbed to. We have a cold fill washing machine and would like it directly behind the boiler on the other side of the wall. My question is, if we knock through the wall to take pipes through, can we run the pipes off of the pipes leading to the combi boiler?
I don't know anything about plumbing, but if there is a cold pipe running to the boiler then will a plumber be able to run a pipe off that one and through the wall to our washing machine? I have attached a couple of photos of our boiler.
Hopefully I am making sense!

Sponsored Links
Can't see any reason not to Tee off the boiler cold water supply. Good luck.!

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys, that's good to hear, thought it would be ok but wanted to make sure we weren't missing something obvious

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back