mugabe or oil

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
right if i remember rightly sadam was an evil bastard who butchered his own people, and mugabe is the same. The british and americans and who ever else tried to sort it out were accused of doing it for the oil.should anyone go in and save these people? if they do help, lets say the british and americans help again what do you think they will be blamed for this time?

Sponsored Links
right if i remember rightly sadam was an evil b*****d who butchered his own people, and mugabe is the same. The british and americans and who ever else tried to sort it out were accused of doing it for the oil.should anyone go in and save these people? if they do help, lets say the british and americans help again what do you think they will be blamed for this time?

Its a loss no matter what we do

If we sit idly by they say we are no better then Nazi's who were not stopped when doing genocide... If we go in and take out the dictator we did it for oil or we are racists.

So I think we should pull out of all countries encourage civil unrest wait a few years and when the smoke clears and one fraction is left standing then move in and take over and give everyone free oil and they will all shut up and smile as the victors spit the spoils like the French are amazing AFTER the fact

Here is a little known fact

One colonist asked why the British officers wore red jackets over the white shirt.

The answer was when a British officer was shot the red coat would prevent their troops from seeing him wounded and thus run off in defeat.

Using this knowledge is why French Officers wear Brown pants

right if i remember rightly sadam was an evil b*****d who butchered his own people, and mugabe is the same. The british and americans and who ever else tried to sort it out were accused of doing it for the oil.should anyone go in and save these people? if they do help, lets say the british and americans help again what do you think they will be blamed for this time?

That's just it - they won't help will they? No spoils of war - no war.

Britain couldn't cope with another armed conflict, we have neither the human or financial resource to cope, (we are barely coping with what we have commited to already)

Anyway Mugabe has been punished, he has had his knighthood taken away (you do have to wonder who thought he deserved one in the first place :rolleyes: ) that'll teach him :LOL:

Sponsored Links
He might well cop it with a rabid bite from his whippet, that's if the pipe puffing doesn't do him first

so did the british and americans gain from the last war ie oil?

Yes. They are in control of Iraqi oil and always will be until it has gone - then we'll pull out of Iraq.

According to a friend in SA, it is widely alleged there that Mugabe has given Mbeki a diamond mine in neighbouring DRC, which might just explain why Mbeki has been so reluctant to criticise Mugabe. South Africans are disgusted with their president.

Things will get interesting next year when Jacob Zuma takes over in SA because his tribal background is Matabele. Mugabe who is Mashona, kicked out the Matableles from Zimbabwe so Zuma is publicly rubbing his hands with glee at the prospect of getting his revenge. Mugabe's thugs need to keep him in power to protect themselves, now that their overseas assets have been frozen and travel denied. As I said, things will become interesting.

The media here never mention the tribal background, which hovers in the wings of any African farce; it's too sensitive in these PC times.

so did the british and americans gain from the last war ie oil?

Oil is power, with Saddam in charge he could have held the West to ransom over oil prices. Make no mistake we went in for the oil under the guise of being the worlds police force.

No weapons of mass destruction, :eek: :LOL:

Oh well while we are here......:cool:

The warship that had some crew taken hostage (albeit briefly) was in the area guarding an underwater oil pipeline. I can't remember what the BS story they put out regarding their presence but I know for a fact that is the case.

Zimbabwe isn't our problem. We've already gone into Iraq and Afghanistan and loused that up. Can we handle or afford another war?

The Zimbabweans made their views clear, they wanted the British and whites out. They wanted Mugabe as their leader. As is usual with Africa, yesterday's freedom fighter is today's dictator.

They made their choice of leader, they wanted black rule, they will either have to stick with their choice or depose Mugabe themselves. Not one penny of British taxpayers money should be spent fighting other people's wars, and none of our brave soldiers should be put at risk either.

would you say the same "IF" you lived there and you couldnt afford red paint?

Well, I don't live there. I'm just one of the mug taxpayers that have to fund multiple conflicts around the world, so I claim my right to my opinion. The government and the Guardian reading hand wringers think they can save Africa. They then pass their guilt trip onto the gullible population, and encourage them to send millions in charity/tax money to Africa. The plain truth is that Africa is beyond help.

African leaders don't give a toss about their own people, so why should we?

Wouldn't it be worth invading Africa for the copper alone ?. :D

Sponsored Links
Back