Multi-gang 2 pin shaver sockets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I (like many) have an electric shaver and and electric toothbrush. I would like to be able to charge both these devices in the bathroom at the same time.

Is there such a thing as a multi-gang 2 pin bathroom socket? (not the single switchable voltage 115/230 type, obviously).

This must be a common problem but I have never seen a socket type or adapter that solves it. Do i really need to install 2 of the huge single gang sockets?

Thanks if anyone can advise.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I (like many) have an electric shaver and and electric toothbrush. I would like to be able to charge both these devices in the bathroom at the same time.

Is there such a thing as a multi-gang 2 pin bathroom socket? (not the single switchable voltage 115/230 type, obviously).

This must be a common problem but I have never seen a socket type or adapter that solves it. Do i really need to install 2 of the huge single gang sockets?

Thanks if anyone can advise.

No, there are no two gang shaver sockets. I have both a shaver and toothbrush but see no reason to charge both at the same time. A full charge lasts a couple of weeks and it is quite easy to arrange recharges on different days.

Do i really need to install 2 of the huge single gang sockets?
If you insist on having 2, then yes, that is the only solution.

Each socket requires it's own isolating transformer, which is why there are no doubles or multiple way adaptors.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back