Multi view playback with Hikvision NVR system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Is it possible to view multiple cameras at the same time during a playback? At the moment, it feels to me that I can only playback one camera at a time.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I've not tried it on the monitor directly connected to the NVR but have attempted on website (same as monitor physically connected to NVR?) and the app; unsuccessfully.

Well it works ok on the DVR can't comment on nvr but I would have thought they where the same ?
Works on iVMS-4500 and connect

Sponsored Links
The iVMS-4500 app allows you to open 4 cameras during play back but you can’t control all 4 at the same time to playback . If you jump forward in time it will only be one stream changing time not all 4.

Sorry I misread the post ....thought you couldn't open 4 cameras on the playback screen

To clarify, if I wanted to view what was happening at a particular time at the front and back of my house (2 separate cameras), is this possible or do i have to make manual notes of times and then switch cameras and re-set dates and times for each individual camera playback? Seems like such a basic requirement to be able to view multiple cameras and understand what is happening in one place at the same time as another e.g. suspicious activity, etc.

I believe you can watch 4 cameras at the same time in quad ,but you can only use the fast forward on the first camera selected on the quad and the other cameras will play at play rate 1x or 2x etc

I believe you can watch 4 cameras at the same time in quad ,but you can only use the fast forward on the first camera selected on the quad and the other cameras will play at play rate 1x or 2x etc

After just trying that is correct. I can select 4 cameras and they will all start playing back from the start of the day 00:00 but I can only fast forward one at a time.

ummm...I am unable to have more than one camera in playback. It states "no more connection is allowed" for all additional cameras. I tested this in the app on the iPad. The menu gives the impression that I can selected up to 4 cameras but only one then appears.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back