ProControl+ playback

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have had a Hikvision CCTV system installed and the installer told me to download the ProControl+ app onto my smartphone. I can view the cameras live ok. When I select playback I can set a start date and time and select a camera. I can skip to a different time to view but how can I fast wind through the recording ?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply.

That makes it a pretty useless app. I'll ask the installer why he suggested it and if he has anything else I can use.

Sponsored Links
iVMS-4500 works remotely for me on phones and tablets. We have a static IP on the home network.
Live display is fine but I have to say the playback and search facilities are a bit clunky.

Static IP address will allow for sped up playback on ProControl. Other than it it’s setting up a DDNS to log into the NVR which would also allow the sped up playback

Static IP address will allow for sped up playback on ProControl. Other than it it’s setting up a DDNS to log into the NVR which would also allow the sped up playback
I use ProControl+ and have the option to fast forward. Router is Virgin and I believe they normally have a static ip. Ports have been forwarded so I guess this is why I have the option to fast forward.

Attachments

• 38EDC91D-1E18-4258-B5CA-F92A95773EBE.png
    38EDC91D-1E18-4258-B5CA-F92A95773EBE.png
    1,022 KB · Views: 67

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back