ProControl+ issues with bandwith and no notification

Hi yes, just checked the log and there are 1200 alarms. So the line crossing and intrusion detection are definitely working. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Also downloaded HIK-Connect and doesn’t work in that app. I noticed that notifications get disabled in pro control + if I enable it on HIK-Connect. I am going to try email notifications to see if that works tomorrow

Also downloaded HIK-Connect and doesn’t work in that app. I noticed that notifications get disabled in pro control + if I enable it on HIK-Connect. I am going to try email notifications to see if that works tomorrow
Hik-Connect and ProControl+ seem to be almost the same app imo.

Do you have multiple apps on your phone ? Eg pro control / hik connect / iVMS ? If so I am sure this may be the issue

Sponsored Links
Hi, initially I had iVMS 4500 but it stopped working due to what the tradesman did. Then I had procontrol+. I downloaded HIK connect as procontrol+ was not sending notifications. I have now logged off HIK Connect. No notifications!

Do you think it’s a firmware issue? Should I upgrade, not sure if the upgrade will brick the DVR

Hi, here is quick update. I turned on motion detection and that works fine and the push notifications are coming through. Its too many ;). I need to work on the sensitivity to make sure I don't get one every min. What would be useful is to get the line crossing alarm to work and from what it seems, those are not getting pushed through to the APP.

Direction = A<->B
Sensitivity = 80
Linkage = Notify Surveillance Center and also included Send Email
Arming Schedule = 00:00-24:00

I also have intrusion detection enabled

No, intrusion detection also not working. The only alarm notifications that work is the motion detection. Basically, none of the VCA work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back