Multiple convictions (Zara Aleena murder)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This piece of s*** had 28 previous convictions for 69 separate offences. People are already saying this sort of situation seriously needs addressed, however we hear this time and time again with very little apparent change.

At some point, if you've committed multiple offences and received multiple convictions, I believe you should be locked up for a MUCH longer term, or indeed whole life tariff if a number of the previous offences are serious.

He's pleaded guilty, so no doubt for being a good boy he'll get a few years knocked off for that. Complete joke.

Sponsored Links
This piece of s*** had 28 previous convictions for 69 separate offences. People are already saying this sort of situation seriously needs addressed, however we hear this time and time again with very little apparent change.

At some point, if you've committed multiple offences and received multiple convictions, I believe you should be locked up for a MUCH longer term, or indeed whole life tariff if a number of the previous offences are serious.

He's pleaded guilty, so no doubt for being a good boy he'll get a few years knocked off for that. Complete joke.

Afai am concerned the scum bag should be 6 foot under

Those who released him early on licence should all be arrested and charged with criminal
negligence and all be inside on remand awaiting trial

When found guilty they should all get 10 years minimum as an example to all the others involved in
Releasing scum bags early on license

if you've committed multiple offences and received multiple convictions, I believe you should be locked up for a MUCH longer term, or indeed whole life tariff
Nobody should ever reach "multiple convictions". Each jail term should be double that of the previous one until the criminal either gives up crime or is permanently in prison. (I've explained this in detail before - search).

This case should receive the death penalty. It could be argued that he murdered because there was no death penalty.

Sponsored Links
Afai am concerned the scum bag should be 6 foot under

Those who released him early on licence should all be arrested and charged with criminal

When found guilty they should all get 10 years minimum as an example to all the others involved in
Releasing scum bags early on license
I totally disagree.
All involved in this scambag being on the street should be hanged, not get 10 years in a 5 star hotel (aka prison)

He can go to prison, after they put a nice tattoo on his back
1668814542426.png

Like we are responsible for keeping the public safe

As far as I'm concerned the system is definitely f**ked. For example the case linked by Ihavenojob, 161 previous convictions?!?

Another thing that seriously needs addressed is the sentencing of some drink driving cases. Look at this one, he essentially murdered the girl (although our esteemed legal process evidently doesn't consider this sort of incident as murder) he was 5 times the legal limit and didn't stop when he hit the girl.

Innocent person dead.

The sentence for the murderer?

8 years in prison.

Yep, a sentence that definitely fits the crime.

COMPLETE JOKE!

Sponsored Links
Back