Muslim / Gypsy burial conflict - The facts

If it was my church I'd object and I'm pretty sure the rest of the congregation would too.

Would I object to a muslim being buried in any other Christian church protestant or catholic the answer is NO.
Thank you for your candour. I'll not insult your intelligence by highlighting the obvious point I'm making :)

Sponsored Links
Never is never.
If is if.

The moslems decided to be buried in a multi faith cemetery and are now complaining.

Is that what you call genuine?
We've sorted out the Muslim thing Norcs, now what about this statement....
For a start I'd never want be buried along side a catholic in the same grave yard
Not very tolerant are you squirmy boyo.

Tell me something I don't know. :LOL: :LOL:

Unlike you I don't come on here to pretend to be tolerant.

Perhaps you can answer a question now - what was the reason that the ROP family complained about the qypsy in the plot next to their relative? What exactly was their objection to his presence?
They would have had issue with anyone other than someone of the same faith being buried in close proximity to their relative.

They thought that they were doing something that was contrary to their faith.

"We were unaware someone not of the Muslim faith could also be buried there because of what they had said. "We asked the council if there was anything they could do and they said there was not. We have no problem with Mr Smith"

So, in a multi-faith cemetery, they were surprised to find other faiths buried there.

If the gypsies had complained, they would be labelled racists/islamophobes. ROP complain, and it's 'contrary to their faith'.

If we cut through the weasel words, they and their faith are intolerant of other races and religions. Otherwise they wouldn't be contacting the council.

Glad we've cleared that up. ;)

Sponsored Links
If we cut through the weasel words, they and their faith are intolerant of other races and religions. Otherwise they wouldn't be contacting the council.

Glad we've cleared that up. ;)
Just like your good buddy Norcs eh. ;)

Yep, he certainly sounds like a perceptive person if he's anti the destructive and negative groups or forces within our society and supports what's worth supporting.

Wouldn't you agree?

Back