Muslim Tolerance - Not Even in Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
newboy";p="3314409 said:
Norcon";p="3314403 said:
What kind of a nutter asks a bereaved family to shift graves in the middle of the funeral?
Yet again another bigot makes up a situation.

Show me where "in the middle of the funeral" anybody was asked to shift graves.

You simply make it up to suit your view.

“The grave was already being dug and bricked out when we had a call last Monday at 5.45pm from Julie Perrin at the parish council asking us if we could move plots.

Sponsored Links
What kind of a nutter asks a bereaved family to shift graves in the middle of the funeral?
Since when is four or five days prior "in the middle of a funeral"?
Twisted mentality again, nocon.
When the racist muslims made the request to graveyard officials the simple answer was "no that's not possible".
You have no idea what went on. :rolleyes:
But your reference to the "racist muslims" says it all. :rolleyes:

Since when is four or five days prior "in the middle of a funeral"?
Twisted mentality again, nocon.
When the racist muslims made the request to graveyard officials the simple answer was "no that's not possible".
You have no idea what went on. :rolleyes:
But your reference to the "racist muslims" says it all. :rolleyes:

“The grave was already being dug and bricked out when we had a call last Monday at 5.45pm from Julie Perrin at the parish council asking us if we could move plots.

so not in the middle of the funeral then!

Digging the grave is all part of a funeral where I come from.

I swear you make this stuff up to suit yourself!

So in Northern Ireland the family digs the grave as a part of the funeral?!
I suspect that the rules and regs of the cemetery would simply not allow it.
In fact, I suspect that the family need special permission to backfill the grave themselves.

so not in the middle of the funeral then!

Digging the grave is all part of a funeral where I come from.

I swear you make this stuff up to suit yourself!

So in Northern Ireland the family digs the grave as a part of the funeral?!
I suspect that the rules and regs of the cemetery would simply not allow it.
In fact, I suspect that the family need special permission to backfill the grave themselves.

"We feel hurt and humiliated. The whole family is heartbroken.”

So you think it OK to heap that unto a family during a bereavement just because racist muslims are not happy?

Norcon.

When I worked in Northern Ireland I found that the majority of people from both sides of the divide were normal, simply getting on with life despite the frequent disruptions by the lunatic fringe.

Every time it looked like progress was being made some flag waving lunatic jumped up to stir the s*it and off it all went again.

On evening it was suggested that my kneecaps were in the wrong place and might need to be re-arranged - the crime was that I'd talked to a Catholic.

You remind me of the p*llock who threatened me - no rational thought just a blind hatred for a whole group of people and an inability to see past the end of his own nose.

Thankfully the world moved on and the majority got together to sort it out - leaving just the bigots behind.

You seem to live in a world of hate - must be an unhappy place for you, you seem to hate Muslims, Catholics, Gypsies and anybody else who doesn't share your bigoted view of the world.

Funny old world isn't it? We criticise an inherently intolerant religion as is perfectly demonstrated in this case, and more frighteningly on the streets of Paris. Yet we're the intolerant ones.The apologists tie themselves up in knots defending the indefensible.

Funny old world!

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Thankfully the world moved on and the majority got together to sort it out - leaving just the bigots behind.

Has it really? As we become more civilised, you are happy to import people who demonstrate more bigotry and intolerance than anyone on here could ever imagine.

Are you too blind to see that the story that sparked this whole thread is an example of extreme bigotry? Or is it that it's just the right type of bigotry to fit your narrow view? I just don't think you really get it.

So you're going to condemn Protestants as well?

State your position and argue the point

Has it really. As we become more civilised, you are happy to import people who demonstrate more bigotry and intolerance than anyone on here could ever imagine.

Are you too blind to see that the story that sparked this whole thread is an example of extreme bigotry? Or is it that it's just the right type of bigotry to fit your narrow view. I just don't think you really get it.
It seems to me we have our own particular brand of bigots.
And they blame poor education as the reason for radical extremism.
What's your excuse, whatspirit?

As anyone wondered how this story came to the attention of the journalist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back