Muslim / Gypsy burial conflict - The facts

Maybe the ROP body will be moved... even in death, the diddys are still under possible threat of being moved on.

You mean you are claiming that some body might be dug up.

On what do you base this claim, when the Ministry of Justice and the council which manages the cemetery say not?

Come on John. Don't avoid the issue, please answer my question.

Perhaps you can answer a question now - what was the reason that the ROP family complained about the qypsy in the plot next to their relative? What exactly was their objection to his presence?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you can answer a question now - what was the reason that the ROP family complained about the qypsy in the plot next to their relative? What exactly was their objection to his presence?
They would have had issue with anyone other than someone of the same faith being buried in close proximity to their relative.

They thought that they were doing something that was contrary to their faith.

"We were unaware someone not of the Muslim faith could also be buried there because of what they had said. "We asked the council if there was anything they could do and they said there was not. We have no problem with Mr Smith"

Out of idle interest, do you think that anyone would complain if a muslim was buried in a christian graveyard adjacent to a christian church? Or if a terrorist was buried in a soldiers graveyard?

Or are you totally convinced that the stance would be feeling of warmth and ambivalence?

Out of idle interest, do you think that anyone would complain if a muslim was buried in a christian graveyard adjacent to a christian church? Or if a terrorist was buried in a soldiers graveyard?
Like me, a majority of people would not give a hoot. But then again, I was not brought up in a particularly spiritual environment.

Norcs has already stated his intentions regards being buried next to a Catholic, so why don't you ask his opinion directly?
For a start I'd never want be buried along side a catholic in the same grave yard

Sponsored Links
Dex, I'm concerned that your spelling is deteriorating of late.

'Ambivolence'
'Apparant'

:mrgreen:

Like me, a majority of people would not give a hoot. But then again, I was not brought up in a particularly spiritual environment.

Norcs has already stated his intentions regards being buried next to a Catholic, so why don't you ask his opinion directly?
For a start I'd never want be buried along side a catholic in the same grave yard

If I decided to be buried in a multi faith cementry then I'd have no problems should it be bin laden, mohammd atta or jerry adams.

If the moslems are so uptight about it then wtf are they doing being buried in a multi faith cemetery?

The first statement is truth.
The second statement has an "if".
:LOL: :LOL:

Norcon";p="3319685 said:
If I decided to be buried in a multi faith cementry then I'd have no problems should it be bin laden, mohammd atta or jerry adams.
Nicely sidestepped ;)

Now, how about answering my question?:cool:

If it was my church I'd object and I'm pretty sure the rest of the congregation would too.

Would I object to a muslim being buried in any other Christian church protestant or catholic the answer is NO.

Do you know the meaning of the word 'never' Norcs?

Is it that you are just not a very genuine bloke Norcs?

Never is never.
If is if.

The moslems decided to be buried in a multi faith cemetery and are now complaining.

Is that what you call genuine?

Sponsored Links
Back