My apologies to Ianthedecorator

D

diane1

..........apparently me posting a bulls**t detector on your thread last night may have caused a little offence...... :confused:

please accept my humble apologies!.... View media item 24642
welcome to DIYnot!.....

Sponsored Links
Didnt offend me diane ,think the bosses here deleted it ,wasnt me . You would av to do a lot more to cause me offence you know ,im seen it all and heard it all before ,30 years in hard drinking pubs ,30 years working in the building trade ,and 30 years messing with women ,5 sisters and 5 daughters later and still no offence taken !! by the way ,good morning ian

.....good morning to you too!.....enjoy your time on the forum!.. ;)

hi diane ,im having to drag myself away off here ,could spend all day on here but got to go to liverpool in the next halfhour ,my mate wants tyres for his 4 by 4 ,should be fun buying 4 second hand tyres from liverpool ,will let you know how it goes later !!,ps im quite charming you know really ,honest im a decorator ! see you later

Sponsored Links
how's that work then?
the bloke takes you out onto the street and you watch the cars go past until you go "them's the ones that I need" ..
20 mins later you got your tyres and the car you pointed to is on bricks? :)

im having to drag myself away off here ,could spend all day on here

yes you do need to get out more theirs more to life
10_13_22.gif

how's that work then?
the bloke takes you out onto the street and you watch the cars go past until you go "them's the ones that I need" ..
20 mins later you got your tyres and the car you pointed to is on bricks? :)

Lets get it right shall we?

After he has his tyres, (complete with alloy wheels of course), someone else will have the remaining parts either stripped and sold or a 'new' set of wheels put on and shipped off to the continent to be sold to some schmuck. ;)

We don't do things by halves over here you know. :LOL:

(Why did sch muk get censored? :eek: )

Sponsored Links
Back