My Bathroom in Pictures..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am a carpet fitter by trade, but thought i'd have a go and see how I get on with my bathroom. I had never done tiling before, but lent a mates tools and off I went..

Sponsored Links

img.php

Sponsored Links
Well done ! great job...........look at the money you have saved as well. :LOL:

Yeah saved a bucket load, sourced my rad and shower from online, got the best price for both, must of looked on 10 websites before I got my shower the cheapest.
and the cost of the plasterboarding and tiling labour were nil, and Im a floorer so the flooring was next to nothing.
I had never attempted lots of what ive done in that bathroom. but the internet, research and some advice of a couple of mates helped me invaluably!

dont be scared, have a go!

Fitted my own bathroom just before xmas, total area 4m2.
got the basin/pedestal w/c and chrome towel rail out of e-bay.
Shower and enclosure from b+q.
i used those upvc 250mm panneling sheets for the walls and ceiling after dot dabbing 12.5mm gyproc..
click bathroom flooring from b+q.
1200mmx1200mm pvcu d/glazed window.
11 days and £2300 later.........shiny new bathroom.
you could probably double that amount if i had got a company in :eek:

My project will come in on a budget of just under 2.5k. Wouldn't even like to think how much a company would charge for the same thing. Although saying that, I might yet need someone to come in and sort it out!!

:LOL:

Just curious how did you pipe up bath taps , they look rather awkward up that corner :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back