My birthday present - Fein Multimaster

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I got the FMM250Q with all those extra blades and sanding disks for £181 from the FFX show bluewater.

Going to be using it today to fix on of my cracked stair tread and then to sand the varnish off of the stringer.

Sponsored Links
Good tool.
Don't buy fein replacement blades as they are a rip off.
Nipper are half price.

I was there myself today, everything was over priced.
Available from less than £150 online.

Sponsored Links
thats not the top kit, besides which I can find the one you just linked too, for £20 cheaper.

In any event, i'm not here to tell you how cheap I got it for, even though you wont find it cheaper than I bought mine for. I'm just saying, i got one.

I cut some 10mm ply like a knife through butter today. It's great. Tomorrow I'm going to start sanding the varnish off my staircase.

thats not the top kit, besides which I can find the one you just linked too, for £20 cheaper.

In any event, i'm not here to tell you how cheap I got it for, even though you wont find it cheaper than I bought mine for. I'm just saying, i got one.

I cut some 10mm ply like a knife through butter today. It's great. Tomorrow I'm going to start sanding the varnish off my staircase.
Good for you.
There are some proper weapons on this site.
One poster once said that he could build a 20k extension for a few grand but only if he bought stuff bit by bit from all manner of internet scrounger sites.
'Might take me thirty years but it will be worth it'. :rolleyes:

Good for you.
There are some proper weapons on this site.
One poster once said that he could build a 20k extension for a few grand but only if he bought stuff bit by bit from all manner of internet scrounger sites.
'Might take me thirty years but it will be worth it'. :rolleyes:

Wasn't Tommy Walsh was it? :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back