MY BRAIN HAS SHRUNK

andyboyo said:
simple B.O.B....

by drinking yourself to death you will be sacrificing the most important thing in the world ...Life. you will be offering your life to the lord as repent for all your sins and the sins of all the other Bob Doles out there.....just like jesus did in a way. You could be a Marter for all those Alcoholic, Druggy, Dole scrubbers that have forced taxes through the roof to follow in your footstep and rid themselves from this cruel world and the goverment databases.

Only then will you gain peoples respect....BOB DOLE the man who encouraged the mass suicide of every scrubber in the UK .
Mr Brown will finally realise that the system was rubbish when he has all those spare billions to play with ......he will then scrap state handouts and the NHS can go as well as people will have more of their hard earned cash saved up.
with all these changes our country will no longer be a haven for imigrants!
as a result crime rates will fall ....we wont need so many bobbys therefore as a result of the saving they will take all the speed cameras down!
so as they stop spending all that money on making speed cameras they paint the double yellow lines out cos they dont need the money anymore. People can park their cars on the roads that they pay for at last !

with all this and more out of the way the world will be a better place.
leave a note bob.....just write "i done it for society" people will understand and follow like lemins I promise!

nay would rather hang around here and wind rsole,s up like you ho ho ho

Sponsored Links
mandiehun said:
Dont know about it shrinking but i know for a fact it really affects the memory. I've been on and off alchol for about 10 years now(i'm only 27) and my memory is terrible! But it seems when i dont drink for a while it's not as bad,so obviously its the alchol :(
My memory has always been bad and I`ve not drunk for 20 yrs :LOL: It was bad @ primary school..........Trouble with alcohol and the liver is........you don`t know your liver`s dying until it`s too late.Little or no symptoms. :eek: :cry:

andyboyo said:
simple B.O.B....

by drinking yourself to death you will be sacrificing the most important thing in the world ...Life. you will be offering your life to the lord as repent for all your sins and the sins of all the other Bob Doles out there.....just like jesus did in a way. You could be a Marter for all those Alcoholic, Druggy, Dole scrubbers that have forced taxes through the roof to follow in your footstep and rid themselves from this cruel world and the goverment databases.

Only then will you gain peoples respect....BOB DOLE the man who encouraged the mass suicide of every scrubber in the UK .
Mr Brown will finally realise that the system was rubbish when he has all those spare billions to play with ......he will then scrap state handouts and the NHS can go as well as people will have more of their hard earned cash saved up.
with all these changes our country will no longer be a haven for imigrants!
as a result crime rates will fall ....we wont need so many bobbys therefore as a result of the saving they will take all the speed cameras down!
so as they stop spending all that money on making speed cameras they paint the double yellow lines out cos they dont need the money anymore. People can park their cars on the roads that they pay for at last !

with all this and more out of the way the world will be a better place.
leave a note bob.....just write "i done it for society" people will understand and follow like lemins I promise!

Poor BOB has fell on hard times and some people love to rub it in ;) Andy lets hope you never need to depend on the state for a little help, i salute you BOB and i hope you get every benefit and all the help you need good luck ;)

JBONDING

:(

Hard times my As* .......theres a saying...

"the true measure of a man is how he performs when hes at the bottom of his game not the top"

I think people who turn to drink and drug abuse are pathetic .

Sponsored Links
Just for info:
My father-in-law, a retired business man, died last week after a long fight with ALD (alcohol liver disease) cirrhosis to you.
He consumed large quantities of whiskey every day and was told frequently about the consequences of excessive drink, but he knew better of course.
Anyway, it wasn't a nice sight, months in hospital, stomach drains, bleeding from places you dont want to know about and a total loss of memory.
Excessive alcohol will kill you, it wont be quick and you will suffer a lot, can it be any clearer?
I have seen it happen, he lost over 20 years of life (based on ages of death of other family) purely due to an addiction to alcohol.
If you drink excessively I have seen your future......You can change it.
sorry for the negative post, but its fresh in my mind and if someone cuts back as a result of this, then good. :(

Just a thought - Are you sure the Doctor wasn't using some unusual euphemism and actually said that your BRIAN had shrunk. Alcohol can cause this too, I believe........

B.O.B DOLE said:
Is this possible yet the doc and shrink seems to think so hence the bad memory and spelling they gave me a brain scan and they say my brain has shrunk and this is no joke, they also told me this is due to years of booz abuse.One thing i forgot to ask was if i cut down would the my brain grow back.

That's a pity. if you're in the habit of drinking heavily, you probably won't stop. Your brain won't grow back. It will just get worse.

I have a number of old friends I've known since schooldays. Two of them were heavy drinkers. I now have no old friends who are heavy drinkers.

They didn't stop.

All my other old friends are still alive.

Just remember andyboyo its all just part of the act i can here keys jangling
and i can smell the nice clean smell of the inside of my new free car.
Its just a matter of time now before i get it and yes i will send you a nice picture of it parked outside a country bunkin pub. CHEERS chaps ..............Keep up the hard work. you know it makes scence to pay your taxes...Life is just great on the dole....

been working today andy good lad that will pay for the tyres..he hee hee

securespark said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
I AM THE GODFARTER OF THIS FORUM..

Yeah, it stinks of s**t because you talk outta your butt...

let me remind you again sureprat as i have said before the only time you make any sense is when your on the lav.

BOB dole..........Flatus Decorum........Godfather of the Forum :LOL: he makes my day :LOL:

B.O.B DOLE said:
Just remember andyboyo its all just part of the act i can here keys jangling
and i can smell the nice clean smell of the inside of my new free car.
Its just a matter of time now before i get it and yes i will send you a nice picture of it parked outside a country bunkin pub. CHEERS chaps ..............Keep up the hard work. you know it makes scence to pay your taxes...Life is just great on the dole....

been working today andy good lad that will pay for the tyres..he hee hee

Have you looked into having it upgraded, its only a couple of quid extra but if you get a family member to pretend to be a carer and split it this may bump up your leg room ;) Happy days are here again :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back