MY BRAIN HAS SHRUNK

B

B.O.B DOLE

Is this possible yet the doc and shrink seems to think so hence the bad memory and spelling they gave me a brain scan and they say my brain has shrunk and this is no joke, they also told me this is due to years of booz abuse.One thing i forgot to ask was if i cut down would the my brain grow back.

Sponsored Links
Dont know about it shrinking but i know for a fact it really affects the memory. I've been on and off alchol for about 10 years now(i'm only 27) and my memory is terrible! But it seems when i dont drink for a while it's not as bad,so obviously its the alchol :(

Bob ...Im surprised they found anything at all!

But as they did find your shriveled brain in such bad condition due to the years of your self abuse i was kind of hoping that you would finish it off and keep drinkin as much as you can daily until the part that remindsyou that your a member of this forum drops off.

Sponsored Links
I know he comes across as an 'i dont give a s**t' type of person' ,which he might be, but cut him some slack. He's asking a serious question and only wants an honest answer. Bless him. You's are probably thinking is she out of her mind ? But i'm not. :confused:

mlb3c said:
mandiehun said:
:confused: i take it your not bobs number 1 fan

bob's #1 fan....actually only fan...is bob :LOL:

MAY I HAD I AM THE GODFARTER OF THIS FORUM i am the omega and the
alpha i was the first top 10 here when this forum began .......under aaother name.... and i shall be the last so praise bob that is to be amen..

good one bob (you didn't do yourself any favors, though).....did you make sense of the link?...it was intended to help ;)

Mandie........Honey!

you cant save them all,

and that was my very serious answer......come on at the end of the day people who drink copious amounts of alcohol must know that one day somethings got to give. Some peoples livers pack in some people have kidney failure somepeople lose their minds like poor old bob.....it actually proves a theory ..... the weekest organ always goes first!

mlb3c said:
good one bob.....did you make sense of the link?...it was intended to help ;)

THANKS VERY MUCH mlb3c i will read tomorror it looks very intresting..

andyboyo said:
Mandie........Honey!

you cant save them all,

and that was my very serious answer......come on at the end of the day people who drink copious amounts of alcohol must know that one day somethings got to give. Some peoples livers pack in some people have kidney failure somepeople lose their minds like poor old bob.....it actually proves a theory ..... the weekest organ always goes first!

Please please andyboyo have pity on poor old ME bob dole for i have sinned i drank all the church wine kegs and left none for the poor old vicars how can i repay my dept....

simple B.O.B....

by drinking yourself to death you will be sacrificing the most important thing in the world ...Life. you will be offering your life to the lord as repent for all your sins and the sins of all the other Bob Doles out there.....just like jesus did in a way. You could be a Marter for all those Alcoholic, Druggy, Dole scrubbers that have forced taxes through the roof to follow in your footstep and rid themselves from this cruel world and the goverment databases.

Only then will you gain peoples respect....BOB DOLE the man who encouraged the mass suicide of every scrubber in the UK .
Mr Brown will finally realise that the system was crap when he has all those spare billions to play with ......he will then scrap state handouts and the NHS can go as well as people will have more of their hard earned cash saved up.
with all these changes our country will no longer be a haven for imigrants!
as a result crime rates will fall ....we wont need so many bobbys therefore as a result of the saving they will take all the speed cameras down!
so as they stop spending all that money on making speed cameras they paint the double yellow lines out cos they dont need the money anymore. People can park their cars on the roads that they pay for at last !

with all this and more out of the way the world will be a better place.
leave a note bob.....just write "i done it for society" people will understand and follow like lemins I promise!

Sponsored Links
Back