My Brexit is so hard

Sponsored Links
'The richest have tax loopholes whilst the schools cant afford loo rolls'

"Ful ofte in game a sooth I have herd saye!".

Sponsored Links
I'm a Patriot and want the Union to remain.
So do I...Stop whining about every aspect of the UK..Its politics.prospects.economic future...whinge whinge.all you do...doom gloom merchant..you lal notchy efl and johnny whiner D.

So do I...Stop whining about every aspect of the UK..Its politics.prospects.economic future...whinge whinge.all you do...doom gloom merchant..you lal notchy efl and johnny whiner D.

Durhamplumber has finally realised what a waste of time brexit is and he is finding it too painful to hear.

Nevermind, brexit failure will force the liars out.
Enjoy

Durhamplumber has finally realised what a waste of time brexit is and he is finding it too painful to hear.

Nevermind, brexit failure will force the liars out.
Enjoy

It won't. They will find a new lie.

Labour strongholds voting Tory to get Brexit done even after a punishing decade of Austerity.

Brexit will only punish them further, but they will find some other excuse to latch onto.

It won't. They will find a new lie.

Labour strongholds voting Tory to get Brexit done even after a punishing decade of Austerity.

Brexit will only punish them further, but they will find some other excuse to latch onto.

I saw a lady being interviewed the other night.....she said 'things have been bad here for decades, in fact theyve got worse, less jobs more poverty. Im voting Brexit'.
She is from an industrial Labour heartland in the North.

Some of the most vocal anti brexit posters on here are from regions and or job sectors which will be affected least by a Tory Brexit government.

Sponsored Links
Back