My Brexit is so hard

I saw a lady being interviewed the other night.....she said 'things have been bad here for decades, in fact theyve got worse, less jobs more poverty. Im voting Brexit'.
She is from an industrial Labour heartland in the North.

Some of the most vocal anti brexit posters on here are from regions and or job sectors which will be affected least by a Tory Brexit government.
Face it.Your ideas are wrong then!

Sponsored Links
I saw a lady being interviewed the other night.....she said 'things have been bad here for decades, in fact theyve got worse, less jobs more poverty. Im voting Brexit'.
She is from an industrial Labour heartland in the North.

Some of the most vocal anti brexit posters on here are from regions and or job sectors which will be affected least by a Tory Brexit government.

Industrial Labour heartland in the north, Paris?
You're not wrong Notch, it's grim up Europe way.

Industrial Labour heartland in the north, Paris?
You're not wrong Notch, it's grim up Europe way.
Notchy's face will be grim Friday....he might cheer up if he moans enough about the future and his dire predictions...He gets a buzz from percieved UK downfalls

Sponsored Links
Face it.Your ideas are wrong then

ndustrial Labour heartland in the north, Paris?
You're not wrong Notch, it's grim up Europe way

Notchy's face will be grim Friday....he might cheer up if he moans enough about the future and his dire predictions...He gets a buzz from percieved UK downfalls

He would have thrived during the thirties

How sweet, a little collection of brexer fantasists all getting triggered.
Stop foaming at the mouth lads.
Youve all won a great big cow pat, its gonna be messy trying to collect, but as long you are happy its all good with me
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How sweet, a little collection of brexer fantasists all getting triggered.
Stop foaming at the mouth lads.
Youve all won a great big cow pat, its gonna be messy trying to collect, but as long you are happy its all good with me
Dopy imogie man.....You keep saying you cannot wait for UK economic failure..Or you gonna lie? Which you despize but cannot help yourself

Back