Brexit positives

One brexit benefit is that the legal immigration has slowed down a lot.
Finally there are opportunities for people to change job and even industry whenever they want.
Up to 2016 it had become impossible to work in the building industry, catering or hospitality because Europeans were working for less than minimum wage.
Now, I know professionals who work on building sites and if they get fed up they just go to another site.
We have one of the lowest unemployment rate in Europe.
Of course brexit had no real impact on illegal immigration which continues relentlessly.

Sponsored Links
Europeans were working for less than minimum wage.
You're telling me that employers were paying less than minmum wage? That's illegal. We're you one of them?

You'll be telling me next they weren't paying tax and NI.

And you want to blame the workers?

One brexit benefit is that the legal immigration has slowed down a lot.

Wrong.

"There were 3,383,446 visas granted in the year ending September 2023, 30% higher than the year ending September 2022. This was primarily due to 660,565 (+53%) more grants of visitor visas, but also due to more grants for:

work visas (including dependants), up 205,343 (+54%) to 585,774
study visas (including dependants), up 48,315 (+8%) to 643,778, including sponsored and short-term students
family visas, up 44,484 (+117%) to 82,395"

Glad I could help you with your mistake. You need to be more careful with the stories you spread.

Sponsored Links
another brexit benefit: we get to keep more British cheese

GCWtWb9XwAASDDf
Right I didn’t know that! I’m fully on board with Brexit being a disaster now.

Ffs!!! The massive uk cheese export market is fooked! The right wing gammons have done it now.

Right I didn’t know that! I’m fully on board with Brexit being a disaster now.

Ffs!!! The massive uk cheese export market is fooked! The right wing gammons have done it now.
Poor Liz Truss can consider her life's work come to naught.

That

Is a disgrace.

Back