Brexit: the 'we just need to get on with it' narrative

No.

They say it's up to the UK to decide what it wants to do (a thing that the UK has failed to achieve over the last three years).

And it offers two alternatives, it is up to UK to choose.

UK also has a third alternative, which Theresa says we can take after she's resigned.

Sponsored Links
Oh, I see your mistake.

You're confusing the EU with Theresa May.

Silly vinty.

What we are up against:

A Remain Prime Minister.
A Remain Speaker.
A Remain Cabinet.
A Remain Parliament.
A Remain House of Lords.
A Remain Civil Service.
A Remain BBC.
A Remain Teaching Union (combined).
A Remain Judiciary.
A Remain Bank of England.
A Remain Academia.

why is andy assuming that all educated, intelligent people who keep abreast of current affairs, and are required to think logically and sensibly, are Remainers?

oh..... I see.

Sponsored Links
What we are up against:

A Remain Prime Minister.
A Remain Speaker.
A Remain Cabinet.
A Remain Parliament.
A Remain House of Lords.
A Remain Civil Service.
A Remain BBC.
A Remain Teaching Union (combined).
A Remain Judiciary.
A Remain Bank of England.
A Remain Academia.

That is about the the dumbest post on here and that takes some doing.

why is andy assuming that all educated, intelligent people who keep abreast of current affairs, and are required to think logically and sensibly, are Remainers?

oh..... I see.
Could be all the above are selfish Barstewards who have beneffited from cheap labour and life in a low wage economy.

Could be all the above are selfish Barstewards who have beneffited from cheap labour and life in a low wage economy.

So why is it we have low productivity? What policies have been passed that has encouraged this. Why are we a low productive and labour intensive economy?

If Theresa May takes the UK out of the EU with a no deal her legacy will be assured.
She will probably have a statue erected in her honour.

So why is it we have low productivity? What policies have been passed that has encouraged this. Why are we a low productive and labour intensive economy?
Too many low wage business models based on the availability of cheap imported Labour.
Low wages mean low productivity.
The remainer middle classes have got used to being served by minimum wage waiters in their favourite restaurants and coffee shops.
They don't fear plumbers who talk in telephone numbers when asked to quote for the replacement of a washer in a water tap.
Polish "plumbers"according to the middle classes are sought after because they have a good work ethic (euphemism for will work for peanuts).

Too many low wage business models based on the availability of cheap imported Labour.
Low wages mean low productivity.
The remainer middle classes have got used to being served by minimum wage waiters in their favourite restaurants and coffee shops.
They don't fear plumbers who talk in telephone numbers when asked to quote for the replacement of a washer in a water tap.
Polish "plumbers"according to the middle classes are sought after because they have a good work ethic (euphemism for will work for peanuts).

We import cheap labour because everything is so needlessly expensive in our country. Take schools...teachers have been moaning recently about "Tory cuts", but in Africa they educate to a much higher standard then we do for a fraction of the money. Take prisons...what are these vast sums we keep hearing about, that it takes to keep a person incarcerated? What is the daily cost of shackles and porridge? I blame the EU of course.

John - any chance you could change your signature to:

And no I don’t think of all leave voters as utter f***wits. But I’ve never met a leave voter who wasn't one.

oh..... I see.
Cos they keep telling us.

Sponsored Links
Back