Out of Repect I ask Remainers to Refrain from posting in this thread

Should have a test as part of each vote - if you fail the test we can bin your vote - so only those who took the time to inform themselves of the issues vote counts.
That'll be 17,410,742 failing then :)

Sponsored Links
Stupid old fogies who through simply being born in the 50s and 60s gained benefits which they want to deny young lazy hipsters.

Pretty much sums it up.

Should have a test as part of each vote - if you fail the test we can bin your vote - so only those who took the time to inform themselves of the issues vote counts. :mrgreen:
interestingly there are now another 1.5 million people that have turned 18 since the2016 referendum -and they are very likely to be remain voters, so that must swing the balance.

In the European elections I believe European people in this country will be able to vote, so Farage might not do so well has he thinks

Lots of young people voted remain.

So remainers are likely to be young people.

Sadly you must have been absent on the first day of your elementary logic class.

"Lots of young people voted remain.
So remainers are likely to be young people."

Wrong.

"Lots of cats have four legs.
So animals with four legs are likely to be cats."

Wrong

"Lots of retired plumbers voted leave
So leavers are likely to be retired plumbers"

Equally wrong.

no, Old Bean.

Ive just proved you wrong.

I said remainers are likely to be young people.

I never said how likely: which have assumed I did.

You spend your time on here altering the meaning of a persons post then arguing they are wrong.

You could easily have said: 'your post is vague, surely you meant remainers are more likely to be young people, or you could've said young people are more likely to be remainers'.

But sadly you put all your energy into point scoring, so you dont read the original post carefully enough.
By your logic and use of words all the following are correct:
Remainers are likely to be old people.
Remainers are likely to be over 90 years old.
Remainers are likely to be over 100 years old.
Remainers are likely to be 35 years old.
Remainers are likely to be 18 years old.
Remainers are likely to be first time voters.
Remainers are likely to be young people.
Quite obviously they can't all be true. In reality none of them are.

They are akin to saying wild animals are likely to be kangaroos.

To everyone else's logic all of those statements are seen to be unreliable, not true, not deducible. yet you persist with your ridiculous nonsense.

Sponsored Links
interestingly there are now another 1.5 million people that have turned 18 since the2016 referendum -and they are very likely to be remain voters, so that must swing the balance.

That's why the Brexers are as anxious as the Tories to prevent the nation voting.

They are scared of losing.

Simples.

Lots of young people voted remain.

So remainers are likely to be young people.
I said "prove it".

Proof means verifiable numbers.

Proof means facts.

Proof does not mean you repeating your same old rubbish again.

remainers are likely to be young people
Prove it with verifiable facts and data.
remainers are likely to be young people.
Remainers are likely to be young people.
remainers are likely to be young people.
Remainers are likely to be young people

This futile argument is now ended
no, Old Bean.

Ive just proved you wrong.

I said remainers are likely to be young people.

I never said how likely: which have assumed I did.
"Likely" means what "likely" means.

You could have qualified it, by saying "very likely", or "not at all likely", but you didn't.

It means what it is agreed to mean, and you will be as successful in denying that as you would be successful in arguing that the world is flat.

You spend your time on here altering the meaning of a persons post then arguing they are wrong.
You spend your time on here arguing that a word does not mean what it actually does because you have realised that you )%)*^(*%)(ed up but are unwilling to admit it.

You could easily have said: 'your post is vague, surely you meant remainers are more likely to be young people, or you could've said young people are more likely to be remainers'.
Even in that suggestion you show that you do not understand that if most of a set of a population have Property X THAT DOES NOT MEAN that anybody with Property X is likely to be a member of that set.

Can you really be that dim?

But sadly you put all your energy into point scoring, so you dont read the original post carefully enough.
You didn't write it carefully enough.

And ever since then you have twisted, and wriggled, and obfuscated, and behaved over and over and over again like a bigger and bigger and bigger fool who thinks that he can extricate himself from the stupid mess he has got himself into by pretending that words do not mean what the rest of the world agree that they do.

Last edited:
Back