The Brexit Bill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made a reference to direct democracy is response to Transoms post that referred to democratic referendum.

You specifically used the term direct democracy as part of your reasoning in your incorrect attempt to prove him wrong.

So yes, you clearly referred direct democracy in relation to referendums.

Im still waiting for you to provide evidence to substantiate your claim regarding democratic referendum.......

Oh thats right....you dont have any :p.......perhaps you need to blame your keyboard, or maybe mouse this time
Troll, troll troll away, gently down the stream.

If you lose the argument, don't forget to construct new imagined arguments, based on your invented correlations.
It is what you do! It is what you are!

Sponsored Links
Troll, troll troll away, gently down the stream.

If you lose the argument, don't forget to construct new imagined arguments, based on your invented correlations.
It is what you do! It is what you are

Ah bless, Wannabe.....he has no answer so resorts to calling me a troll, thats not nice, I'm most upset, ruined my weekend :(

In case Wannabe cant find the post, here it is:
(for purposes of clarity, I have highlighted the parts Wannabe claims I have invented or imagined, you know the one he said he has made no reference to (y))

I see a**e end is not aware of the kind of democracy that is used in UK. Maybe he thinks there is only one kind.
Direct democracy is one kind, where every eligible person votes on every eligible issue. We do not have that in the UK.
Representative democracy, the kind practised in UK, is where the people elect representatives to make those decisions for them.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/the-brexit-bill.504160/page-2#ixzz5Ia4ZJqnt

Ah bless, Wannabe.....he has no answer so resorts to calling me a troll, thats not nice, I'm most upset, ruined my weekend :(

In case Wannabe cant find the post, here it is:
(for purposes of clarity, I have highlighted the parts Wannabe claims I have invented or imagined, you know the one he said he has made no reference to (y))
Now find the post that has both 'direct democracy' and 'democratic referendum' in it.
See if I made any connection, between the two.
Not COMPARISON, or CONTRAST but a CONNECTION.
If you understand the difference.

No doubt you will squirm and wriggle your way into a new invented argument.
In the meantime, troll, troll, troll away.

Please provide a link and proof that shows the term 'democratic referendum' means what you say it means: ' direct democracy'.
The whole quote, faithfully reproduced:
upload_2018-6-16_11-19-47.png

Now if you can see anything in there that remotely suggests that I think, inferred, suggested or otherwise implied "'democratic referendum' means what you say it means: ' direct democracy'."
Do please indicate where it is.
You will note that the two terms do not even appear in the same paragraph and are distinctly kept separate, as two distinct concepts.

And then stop inventing pathetic, silly, stupid arguments.
It makes you look........ pathetic, silly and stupid.
Just like your repetitive referrals to keyboards, PCBs, definition of racism, etc.
You lost those arguments, now move on. But not to new invented arguments that currently do not exist!
Your hurt and pain is fueling your anger, closing your mind, and confusing your brain.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Then clarify your meaning in your original post.
Did you claim that all illegal immigrants are rapists, murderers or robbers?
Or did you mean that some illegal immigrants may be rapists, murderers or robbers?

If you refuse to clarify your comment, one has to assume that you do not have the courage of your convictions, or are afraid to voice them because you are well aware of the stigma that would befall you because of your assumed beliefs.

If and when you do clarify your comment, remember, your clarification had to be dragged out of you despite your evident reluctance!

you know I did not mean all ,your just trying to twist it. as I said move on. or are you a troll

This bill is nothing less than an enabling act, designed to bypass the very parliamentary 'democracy' that brexiteers wanted to apparently get back to!

exactly.

I call Brexit constipation.

the infighting is damaging the economy more, than if we swiftly got out of the E.U

you know I did not mean all ,
Then why has it taken about 24 hours to drag that little bit of vague clarification reluctantly out of you?
You could have just clarified it immediately and saved us all a lot of bother.
And I did not know what you meant, all or some, which is why I repeatedly called for your clarification.

Even now, you are almost implying that there may be one or two that does not fit your description.
If you are going to make statements that can be interpreted as racist and offensive (never mind being totally inaccurate) you can hardly complain about being called a racist.
If your intention is to imply racist or offensive comments, without being explicitly racist, or refusing to clarify your rather vague comment wholeheartedly, then do not be surprised to be categorised as a wimpish racist, who is trying to avoid the description but wants to make racism comments.

Last edited:
See if I made any connection, between the two

Oh I see, now you are saying, you agree with Transoms post that mentions 'democratic referendum'.

So you dont think the term 'democratic referendum' means direct democracy.

On that basis, you must therefore understand that 'democratic referendum', simply means a referendum held in a democratic manner.

Im so glad we cleared that, I expect you want to apologise to Transom for your error :ROFLMAO:

Oh I see, now you are saying, you agree with Transoms post that mentions 'democratic referendum'.
****! A very big stupid ****!
You persistently misrepresent my comments and you expect to be taken seriously?
You are a pathetic, stupid, silly troll.

It is about the fourth time in less than 24 hours that you have misrepresented my comments!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back