The Brexit Bill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say eeyore is misrepresenting what I have said about 4 times?
Make that umpteen times.
It is what he does. It is what he is.
Oh I see, now you are saying,....

You made a reference to direct democracy is response to Transoms post that referred to democratic referendum.

Oh dear, poor Wannabe, seems to be struggling to understand his own post.

Please provide a link and proof that shows the term 'democratic referendum' means what you say it means: ' direct democracy'.

upload_2018-6-16_13-50-26.png

upload_2018-6-16_13-50-41.png

upload_2018-6-16_13-51-0.png

I see eeyore is still misrepresenting events again.

Again you are misrepresenting my comments!

You are doing it again, misrepresenting what I have said.

Please stop doing that!
Obviously the behaviour of a committed troll.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately religion is judgemental.

Yesterday James O' Brien asked this question:

can a person live a perfect life, always being caring, tolerant and considerate to others, but also be an athiest?

Ones of his callers, a devout christian, could not bring himself to agree with it. The caller kept returning to his core message: his religion was the only way to a righteous life.

Studies have shown that a society that is increasingly secular is also increasingly tolerant.

This is why I get upset when I meet folk who insist that to live a "proper, fulfilling life", I must follow their religion.

I explain that I don't need any books to tell me what I should and should not do in and with my life and how I should behave.

In short, that I can be a "good" person and be a non-believer at the same time.

Sponsored Links
The whole quote, faithfully reproduced:
View attachment 143388
Now if you can see anything in there that remotely suggests that I think, inferred, suggested or otherwise implied "'democratic referendum' means what you say it means: ' direct democracy'."
Do please indicate where it is.
You will note that the two terms do not even appear in the same paragraph and are distinctly kept separate, as two distinct concepts.

And then stop inventing pathetic, silly, stupid arguments.
It makes you look........ pathetic, silly and stupid.
Just like your repetitive referrals to keyboards, PCBs, definition of racism, etc.
You lost those arguments, now move on. But not to new invented arguments that currently do not exist!
Your hurt and pain is fueling your anger, closing your mind, and confusing your brain.

R bee has nothing to say ? so he says nothing worth saying :rolleyes:;):)

you don't leave it alone do you,blimey,
I am not at your beckon call, troll,so shove off.
A fine christian attitude you have. :rolleyes: And you resort to a mild expletive (by modern standards) which some might term blasphemous.
"Origin
Late 19th century: altered form of ( God) blind (or blame) me!."

You make a comment that is just as easily interpreted as a racist comment as not, so you are invited to clarify your comment to determine whether it was intended to be racist, or it was just a clumsily phrased comment.
After about 24 hours of repeatedly requesting you to clarify your comment, you eventually do so, grudgingly, vaguely and unconvincingly.
Yet you still continue to display a very negative attitude.
Is this your example of Christianity?
It is not surprising that people refuse to accept your version of Christianity. You set such a poor example of it.

If you had simply clarified your comment when first asked, there would be no negativity, no doubt about your racism, no doubt about your belief and christian approach to others.
Perhaps you prefer euphemisms to avoid being explicit. That would explain your clumsily phrased comment that could easily be interpreted in several ways.
You obviously preferred the argument.

Last edited:
You obviously preferred the argument

Only a really stupid person would reach that conclusion.

Can you not read?

He said he isnt interested in discussing it with you, as you are a troll.

The fact he didnt respond to you, doesnt mean that you are then free to make whatever interpretation you like......only a desperate doughnut would do that :LOL:

Only a really stupid person would reach that conclusion.

Can you not read?

He said he isnt interested in discussing it with you, as you are a troll.

The fact he didnt respond to you, doesnt mean that you are then free to make whatever interpretation you like......only a desperate doughnut would do that :LOL:
I see, now you are saying that you have not understood what has been said, so you make your own incorrect assumptions about what other people are thinking. Only someone with donkey brains would do that. :rolleyes:

Oh I see, now you are saying that you cannot comprehend written English, so you resort to guessing, incorrectly, what you think I said.
:rolleyes:

Wannabes de facto response once he has been proved utterly wrong and has nowhere to go.

At least you have admitted you are totally wrong (y)

Wannabes de facto response once he has been proved utterly wrong and has nowhere to go.

At least you have admitted you are totally wrong (y)
Eeyore's de facto response is to misrepresent others' opinion.
So you are now saying that you are a complete idiot and you have been utterly wrong all along. So all you can do now is be abusive.
What a donkey! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back