The Brexit Bill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read a lot of your replys, your a wind up merchant
What, because I'm honest about God and Jesus? You seem to think you have this pious insight to a better understanding of all that is holy. People on here can see that you are far from enlightenment, so can I.

The devil is mocking you and I'm no troll.

Sponsored Links
What, because I'm honest about God and Jesus? You seem to think you have this pious insight to a better understanding of all that is holy. People on here can see that you are far from enlightenment, so can I.

The devil is mocking you and I'm no troll.

no , I am not being anything , its you lot that bring up,about my faith, then mock, what do you know about holiness, and what do you know about the devil, he aint mocking me, hes laughing at you. as long as he keeps you away from Christ.
hes won you in to hell.

Sponsored Links
What makes you think I'm 'away' from Christ?

You need to seriously lighten up. Your particular faith is evil if it makes you think like you do.

I know that, no born again Christian would spell, and use Jesus name in derogatory manner like you did.
I am happy, but I stand up for my faith , I tell it as it is, no suger coating, the truth is more important.

Unfortunately religion is judgemental.

Yesterday James O' Brien asked this question:

can a person live a perfect life, always being caring, tolerant and considerate to others, but also be an athiest?

Ones of his callers, a devout christian, could not bring himself to agree with it. The caller kept returning to his core message: his religion was the only way to a righteous life.

Studies have shown that a society that is increasingly secular is also increasingly tolerant.

how was it racist.
Then clarify your meaning in your original post.
Did you claim that all illegal immigrants are rapists, murderers or robbers?
Or did you mean that some illegal immigrants may be rapists, murderers or robbers?

If you refuse to clarify your comment, one has to assume that you do not have the courage of your convictions, or are afraid to voice them because you are well aware of the stigma that would befall you because of your assumed beliefs.

If and when you do clarify your comment, remember, your clarification had to be dragged out of you despite your evident reluctance!

I made absolutely no reference to direct democracy, in relation to referendums

You made a reference to direct democracy is response to Transoms post that referred to democratic referendum.

You specifically used the term direct democracy as part of your reasoning in your incorrect attempt to prove him wrong.

So yes, you clearly referred direct democracy in relation to referendums.

Im still waiting for you to provide evidence to substantiate your claim regarding democratic referendum.......

Oh thats right....you dont have any :p.......perhaps you need to blame your keyboard, or maybe mouse this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back