my ceilings need plastering or overboarding?

i am in ashbourne

PM me your phone number, I can send someone up to look at it.
thanks but its ok , after looking at your profile, i would not be comfortable with you involved on my job , i would like someonle who plasters full time and i would also like someone who is mature, no offence but you are not somebody i would not employ

what a bellend. some attitude to have towards someone trying to help u out

Lol

Sponsored Links
i am in ashbourne

thanks but its ok , after looking at your profile, i would not be comfortable with you involved on my job , i would like someone who plasters full time and i would also like someone who is mature, no offence but you are not somebody i would not employ

derbymans posts can be viewed in a couple of ways, the way your veiwing it, or you could look at it this way, the best plasterers are busy plasterers, i wouldent employ someone who sits at his pc all day trading insults i would rather get a plasterer whos already in employment
derbymans reply may be blunt but i share his views

i am in ashbourne

thanks but its ok , after looking at your profile, i would not be comfortable with you involved on my job , i would like someone who plasters full time and i would also like someone who is mature, no offence but you are not somebody i would not employ

derbymans posts can be viewed in a couple of ways, the way your veiwing it, or you could look at it this way, the best plasterers are busy plasterers, i wouldent employ someone who sits at his pc all day trading insults i would rather get a plasterer whos already in employment
derbymans reply may be blunt but i share his views

Or you could look at it this way, What time do I start work? 5/6am? Have I taken time off to do my house? Many things can be assumed but in reality you haven't got a clue. His loss not mine :rolleyes:

P.s I think you need to review the ratio of traded insults and good advice and have you ever spent time on a building site? Insults gallor

Sponsored Links
even the best plasterers hit a rough patch so thats bull ****.
Some not willing to work for peanuts, some getting priced out of jobs, so many factors

peaps never said he was going to do the work, he simply said he would send someone up to have a look at the ceiling. Trying to do the boy a favour but now i hope he gets someone who doesnt have a clue, skims straight over, then it cracks out again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back