My House appears Lethal - Any advise?

Sponsored Links
New to the forum, I was misled by the similar thread links that appear at the bottom of the page. I guess the OP has already met with a sticky end.

New to the forum, I was misled by the similar thread links that appear at the bottom of the page. You know, like this one where it misled me by clearly telling me that it was posted on 13th September 2006, and where it then misled me by giving me 15 posts to read which were all clearly dated 13th & 14th of September 2006.

This is because, like anyone new to the forum, I can't read properly yet.

Sponsored Links
New to the forum, I was misled by the similar thread links that appear at the bottom of the page. You know, like this one where it misled me by clearly telling me that it was posted on 13th September 2006, and where it then misled me by giving me 15 posts to read which were all clearly dated 13th & 14th of September 2006.

This is because, like anyone new to the forum, I can't read properly yet.

What a pleasant fellow you are.

Oh come on.

We've all done it - have the good grace to be embarrassed, shuffle your feet, mumble "sorry" and start looking for your coat.

DO NOT treat us like idiots by trying to tell us that you didn't spot any of the 16 dates you saw on this topic because you are "new to the forum".

It's because you didn't pay attention, and that's all there is to it.

Oh come on.

We've all done it - have the good grace to be embarrassed, shuffle your feet, mumble "sorry" and start looking for your coat.

DO NOT treat us like idiots by trying to tell us that you didn't spot any of the 16 dates you saw on this topic because you are "new to the forum".

It's because you didn't pay attention, and that's all there is to it.

What a pleasant and not at all anal fellow you are.

You only have a mcb, With current(sic) regs you should have an RCD, although these regs are not retrospective.

Well if the forum's software didn't put 8 year old threads at the bottom of the page under 'similar topics' we woudln't have this problem would we.

I'm surpised by Bas' silly choice of footnote to his currents posts: Ark versus Titanic.

In the first place, Noah's ark 'is' a fictional vessel of impossible dimenensions even when measured in cubits - whereas the Titanic was a masterpiece of British shipbuilding, failed only by its greedy owners and stupid, negilgent crew.........

BAS has no belief in the Old Testament, therefore his current footnote is just a clever-sounding, but meaningless, trendy soundbite.....

Lucia.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back