My illuminated bathroom mirror not working bulbs working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi my bathroom mirror light is not working. i turned it on one day and the whole house electricity went out. i have replaced the bulb but it is still not working its not the bulbs i have tested them out on another lamp! Please help can it be the transformer. This is what the mirror looks like.
GALLERY]

Sponsored Links
Is it fed from above (Loft ? ) there may be an Spur Isolater with a Fuse in it that may have popped ?

Or it may be sited outside the Bathroom ?

Worth a looksee ?

Lucky

Do you have an approved voltage tester or multi meter? So you can test for voltage before the transformer, this will then tell you if it's the transformer or if it's a fault further upstream of the mirror.

Sponsored Links
What's the cable? Is it a three core connected on brown and black?

was it newly installed, or did it work for a long time before going wrong?

was it newly installed, or did it work for a long time before going wrong?
It worked for a long time and then as soon as i turned it on one day the whole house electricity went out since then its not working even though i replaced the bulbs!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back