My New Home Cinema & Refurb.

Sponsored Links

These pictures are of the main bathroom, the tiles are porcelaine and the walls are done in a marble effect waterproof boarding. The ceiling is cladded with a similar marble effect board.
This is the ensuite, again a porcelaine floor with upstand and edged with a white tile trim that finishes it off nicely.

It looks really good, you've obviously gone to a grat deal of effort (and expense!), but it's worth it in the end.

Out of interest what DVR and cameras did you use for your CCTV setup? I presume you're happy with them? Been looking at doing this myself but it's a bit of a minefield in DVR selection!

Hi, nice work.

I am going to buy a 50" plasma. What I wanted to know is how much does it cost to have the home center installed ?

Sponsored Links
Hi, nice work.

I am going to buy a 50" plasma. What I wanted to know is how much does it cost to have the home center installed ?

When you say Home Center, what do you mean? did you mean the whole Home Theatre setup?

Regards

Phil.

It looks really good, you've obviously gone to a grat deal of effort (and expense!), but it's worth it in the end.

Out of interest what DVR and cameras did you use for your CCTV setup? I presume you're happy with them? Been looking at doing this myself but it's a bit of a minefield in DVR selection!

I used a system which can take upto 32 camera's and DVR with loads of memory at the time it cost around £800.00 you can get cheaper DVR's now but like anything you pay for what you get.

The camera's are again decent quality, ( XN80SH-HVFAD) vandal proof & infra red, the image quality is great, both day and night.

Youre absolutely right, its a nightmare trying to choose a system from scratch. I have got the nod from the boss that a projector and plasma is good. But she doesnt want to watch easybenders on a 10' screen.

Your Denon has one HDMI output so how did you connect the TV and projector, unless 'reapeter' answers that, and are you using HDMI cables?

I guess as youre using the Jamo speakers you are using your system for music too and you dont have a dedicated stereo syatem? The reason I ask is the yamahas and onkyos seem to have the edge on 5.1 and combined stereo.

Love the black floor, cant wait to rip ours out. The slightest mark shows up but looks great when clean.

Youre absolutely right, its a nightmare trying to choose a system from scratch. I have got the nod from the boss that a projector and plasma is good. But she doesnt want to watch easybenders on a 10' screen.

Your Denon has one HDMI output so how did you connect the TV and projector, unless 'reapeter' answers that, and are you using HDMI cables?

I guess as youre using the Jamo speakers you are using your system for music too and you dont have a dedicated stereo syatem? The reason I ask is the yamahas and onkyos seem to have the edge on 5.1 and combined stereo.

Love the black floor, cant wait to rip ours out. The slightest mark shows up but looks great when clean.

Thanks for the nice comments!

I use a splitter to increase the HDMI outputs, all cables are high speed HDMI. The Jamo's are superb and pack a real punch for the size, I have all my music, etc, via the PS3and Xbox 360. Everything is hooked up to the Plasma & Projector, the computer, etc.

Regards

Phil.

Hi

The Harmoy 1, does that have some kind of receiver for you to control your PC on the projector? and if so where have you installed it to

Currently I have my PC in my left alcove next to my AV rack (see my albums) and would now like all my AV stuff out the way in a small cupbaord under the stairs

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back