MY NEW HOUSE?????

mw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help, Im not that up on this type of stuff so I thought I would post a question.

Im buy a new build property and I was informed yesterday that my new boiler is being removed from the wall in my utility and its now going to be a free standing "combination-condensing-boiler" and it will be upstairs next to my water cylinder 115ltrs. They said is more effiecient than there wall mounted type???.

I dont understand the boiler type as its not a combi (i still have a hot water cylinder????) all rads have trvs and a room thermostat?

Hope this is not to vague can anybody give me any info.

many thanks

Sponsored Links
Why remove an allready fitted boiler only to buy another and fit somewhere else in a new house, sounds like someone is working a fiddle to me.

sorry lads the house im buying is in the process of getting built, there is no boiler in there but they are informing me of the changes that will take place from the show home we looked at on a different site.

its not a change of boiler is just a new system they are putting in. Ive just never heard of that boiler type.

Sponsored Links
Need name and model name/number to comment, if it's brand new on the market tell em you dont want it, you will be field trailing it for them at your expense .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back