my RADIATOR DOESN'T WORK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have a problem with my radiator. All my rads work except the one in the living room. the pipes get hot but the rad stays stone cold. It initially got warm for a day or so when i moved here several months ago but since then it hasn't worked. I have a Baxi combi boiler if that helps someone to understand the problem. I would like some info,assistance on how i may fix it please. Thank you Stephan.

Sponsored Links
steph162 said:
Hi,
I have a problem with my radiator. All my rads work except the one in the living room. the pipes get hot but the rad stays stone cold. It initially got warm for a day or so when i moved here several months ago but since then it hasn't worked. I have a Baxi combi boiler if that helps someone to understand the problem. I would like some info,assistance on how i may fix it please. Thank you Stephan.

Your Trv is knackered or stuck, get a new one ;)

Sponsored Links
How old is the system?
Have you got Thermostaic radiator valves?

Both other posts are possibles, just check the valves are open on both ends of the rad too!!..Wind them both closed then open aain.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back