My Spelling Notch & Noseal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I asked for a simple example of me 'making stuff up' not a dissertation on brain dumps, in fact i asked you 3 times now and each time more than happy to apologise? What's so difficult if it's so obvious? You can't challenge a post without expecting a return in opinion, it's a forum.

As you're not willing to engage i will engage for you.

Back to school - Ouch that hurt. They wouldn't take me back believe me ;)
Not showing the ability to understand - yet i was the one who first posted and normally do jump to the defence of anyone on here i think is being picked on bullied or singled out unfairly, if that's the limits of my understanding so be it. I like debate discuss with anyone here but i can't tolerate bs.
One of the entitled generation - what that means i have no idea, all i know is as a kid i walked to a normal school and i never had a bmx i yearned for!
Ones who don't take responsibility for themselves - ok steady fest don't be pedantic on the grammar, i can't decipher this one, i guess that's my lack of understanding? Anyone else help me out here. As a young man i didn't but i couldn't be more responsible now believe me, becoming a parent rewired my brain, spending years entrenching those same lessons into others, a slow challenging process.

I have a problem with people who don't help others. See my first post which was sent to persistent offenders who mock people on here, to which you challenged as "pretty harsh and unfair to single out two people" these two people are pretty harsh and unfair many times on here, i stand to be corrected. AGAIN.

Now tell me again, what sh't am i making up?

Where's my nail-file gone..
Ah, it's a simple case of you can dish it out but not take it! Oh, if only you'd been clearer from the off I could've saved myself a lot of time.

I'm getting bored by you now, sorry.

Ah, it's a simple case of you can dish it out but not take it! Oh, if only you'd been clearer from the off I could've saved myself a lot of time.

Proclaim what you want look at Trump... (ouch)

Sponsored Links
Don't be silly.

The hate comes from the right

They hate:
Immigrants
Refugees
Brown people in boats
Teachers
The EU
Remainers
John Bercow
Supreme Court
Michel Barnier
The French
Muslims
BLM
The Germans
People on benefits
Spelling Difficulties......

My view of the left was the caring side of politics and life. Not well thought out but caring. I see more the nasty side of the left these days, not any different to the far right.

I think your a caring person as I think you know I am. You left me right.

I write a Thread about Tax evasion, loop holes, and the wrong people being targeted. A Thread I thought you and me would be on the same page. Your first post is knocking my poor grasp of English. Its not the first time you knock my spelling, there has been plenty. Just need to look at the last thread I started 1st page you comment you made on.
First page on Do BLM care for Black lives. (Now closed) your comments where
I hope they care about spelling.
are saying Bodd is Blunt....as in not sharp
What was that about cheap point scoring? ;):ROFLMAO:
(y)
Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/do-blm-care-for-black-lives.555567/#ixzz6cvziCmap

I come from a less privileged town than where you are from You seem to know a lot about my town.
Its not rocket science to see my grasp of English isn't up to standard.

My point ; this is what you claim to defend and stick up for in life, regardless of my age colour or back ground.

Others have knocked my English middle to right but they don't claim to have all the morals you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
My view of the left was the caring side of politics and life. Not well thought out but caring. I see more the nasty side of the left these days, not any different to the far right.

I think your a caring person as I think you know I am. You left me right.

I write a Thread about Tax evasion, loop holes, and the wrong people being targeted. A Thread I thought you and me would be on the same page. Your first post is knocking my poor grasp of English. Its not the first time you knock my spelling, there has been plenty. Just need to look at the last thread I started 1st page you comment you made on.
First page on Do BLM care for Black lives. (Now closed) your comments where
I hope they care about spelling.
are saying Bodd is Blunt....as in not sharp
What was that about cheap point scoring? ;):ROFLMAO:
(y)
Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/do-blm-care-for-black-lives.555567/#ixzz6cvziCmap

I come from a less privileged town than where you are from You seem to know a lot about my town.
Its not rocket science to see my grasp of English isn't up to standard.

My point ; this is what you claim to defend and stick up for in life, regardless of my age colour or back ground.

Others have knocked my English middle to right but they don't claim to have all the morals you have.
All we wanted was clarification, FFS. You could have just explained instead of going off on one.

All we wanted was clarification, FFS. You could have just explained instead of going off on one.

No it wasn't that. you where point scoring on a subject i would have imagined we stood together on.
I get you point scoring, you have a go at me I have a go at you.
This goes further than that.
For every right footed person who has difficulties spelling theres a left footed person with spelling difficulties, some have both feet in that centre ground.

People who have anything holding them back for what ever reason

All that you you claim to care for.

No it wasn't that. you where point scoring on a subject i would have imagined we stood together on.
I get you point scoring, you have a go at me I have a go at you.
This goes further than that.
For every right footed person who has difficulties spelling theres a left footed person with spelling difficulties, some have both feet in that centre ground.

People who have anything holding them back for what ever reason

All that you you claim to care for.
It was nothing to do with your spelling. The way you wrote the first line of BOTH your thread title and your opening post were identical (Why Go etc) and could have had various interpretations, as has already been explained.

Go back over the thread and look and see if you can find anyone ridiculing your spelling and read what was actually said.

It was nothing to do with your spelling. The way you wrote the first line of BOTH your thread title and your opening post were identical (Why Go etc) and could have had various interpretations, as has already been explained.

Go back over the thread and look and see if you can find anyone ridiculing your spelling and read what was actually said.
When you refer to Bodd as Boddggddd or similar what's the background to that?

Lets take this to the outside world. Im not too bothered you taking the pjss out of my spelling. My point is you make out your the peoples champion there are people less fortunate than me who have problems with their English, maths and basic education. If you take the pjss out of my spelling then your taking the pjss out of them as well. The same people you claim to care about. I live amongst these people they do exist.

Im not too bothered you taking the pjss out of my spelling
That's good to know. So no more poxy threads and false accusations then about you being a pi$$ take victim and all.

Now show me anywhere in the thread that I took the pi$$ out of your spelling.

I'll wait....

That's good to know. So no more poxy threads and false accusations then about you being a pi$$ take victim and all.

Now show me anywhere in the thread that I took the pi$$ out of your spelling.

I'll wait....

So are you saying you have never taken the pjss out of my spelling or grammar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back