My Spelling Notch & Noseal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you saying you have never taken the pjss out of my spelling or grammar
Not in the thread you imagined I did no. You remember the one? Yep - the one where you started a whole thread complaining and garnering sympathy from folk, falsely accusing me of taking the pi$$.

I can post up the pages if you like and you can pick them apart?

Sponsored Links
I started a thread this morning and made my normal mistakes that Notch and Noseal pick up on always.

I take this ribbing most of the time as Im a confident happy person. One day I knew I would bite and today is the day to bite.

My spelling, poor grammar and bad maths hinder me everyday of my life. I regret my lack of concentration and care for my education as a kid. Due to buying my first Packard bell PC when I was about 33 I have turned my life around.
My 10 year old little girl is my spell check most of the time. Im lucky both my girls love school and are so clever.

Im 4 of 5 boys my Mum and dad were not well off and I had to miss out on school trips had free schools meals and hand me down clothes.
I come from a deprived town and attended poorly equipped senior school.
All that Notch and Noseal claim to care for with their politics and their kind left hearts.

Its a disability of my own making but believe me it is a disability.

Ive done a lot better than most of my better educated school mates who are either into drugs, dead, have mental health problems or have served in jail. Some of the living have achieved most of the above.

You both claim to be, kind left hearted people yet you mock what you claim to defend. But because I don't think like you all the above goes out the window.

Today I bite because I wrote my thread and made a typo while laying awake (4am ish) all night ready to go for my 2nd day of Chemotherapy out of 3 for my Cancer.

So today was the day.

This is not a guilt trip but I thought Id put it out there for the next time you want to have a go at something you claim to defend.

Remember?

Shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back