My Spelling Notch & Noseal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to do some checking yourself Notchy.
You are getting your Rohingas mixed up with your Uighurs.
The Rohingas are not in China ,they are in Burma.
The Rohingas genocide was last year and as most people have a short attention span the media always has a brand new "genocide" for those who like to get all sanctimonious and outraged about people's and places they know nothing about.

Surprised Notch hasn't been along yet to tell you how wrong you are.

Sponsored Links
The Rohingas genocide was last year and as most people have a short attention span the media always has a brand new "genocide" for those who like to get all sanctimonious and outraged about people's and places they know nothing about.

Surprised Notch hasn't been along yet to tell you how wrong you are.

You really are a bizarre individual...

And a self confessed money grabbing one of course (n)

Bodd has several 'heads', which had you been around here for more than your few years (in your current guise) you should have realised that ;)

But Ive only ever been Bodd.

Sponsored Links
Bodd, if you feel I was criticising or taking the pizz, I am sorry.

I said this: "I'm sorry for being thick......I can't understand the title"

Which explains exactly what I meant......I was calling myself thick because I didn't get it.

I will get back to you but I need some sleep and got a low battery. (y)

So, for the avoidance of doubt, you did have to Google search it?
for the avoidance of doubt, Fillyboy ignores Dangees failed attempt to prove the media haven't covering it.

But then Fillyboy is a peddler of right wing misinformation

My apologies. Brain fog on my part.

If I was point scoring for the sake of it like you.....I may be minded to point out there is no country called Burma

That's it keep reversing and hopefully you too are learning something here, like when to wind your neck in. (y)
Not reversing, just all along not implied any of what you think I've said!! To be honest, you're talking in riddles. It's like talking to Himmy - he also makes up stuff and then is adamant he is right, lol. And just like him, you've gone straight to condescending. What a corker you are! :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a bit milder than being called a Twunt by Nosey the day before.
Yes I guess, but rude is rude.
Bodd, am not disputing that people on here are rude at all - we all are. Name calling/name changing etc. You and I are also rude, I know you've always given as good as you've got!! In reality there's a ton of us who are rude to each other. Mods know it, they're forever locking and deleting posts :) It may actually be quicker, here on GD to list the regular people who aren't rude... !

Your posts about being nicer to each other the other day is right of course, but I don't think it will ever happen on here. People have strong personalities and beliefs plus the anonymity of the web. I do hope that people are kinder to you over spelling, including me, now we know it gets you down but if there is something genuinely that people can't understand (and ask without insult), please don't take it to heart.

Not reversing, just all along not implied any of what you think I've said!! It's like talking to Himmy - he also makes up stuff and then is adamant he is right, lol. And just like him, you've gone straight to condescending. What a corker you are! :LOL:
Thats a nervous laugh have one back :D

Then i suggest you stop following me around attempting to correct my views with your wisdom. And when i beg to differ you recoil with aspersions and like it never mattered.

I have some time today, so, if you want i am happy to pull up your recent examples to which we can regurgitate debate and put to bed? What do you say? You show me a grain of me 'making stuff up' and like i said, ill happily apologise for misinterpretation, what i cannot stand is dishonesty. Otherwise stay in reverse, in fact i'd stop if i was you as you're wheelspinning up against your back yard wall.

I started a thread this morning and made my normal mistakes that Notch and Noseal pick up on always.

I take this ribbing most of the time as Im a confident happy person. One day I knew I would bite and today is the day to bite.

My spelling, poor grammar and bad maths hinder me everyday of my life. I regret my lack of concentration and care for my education as a kid. Due to buying my first Packard bell PC when I was about 33 I have turned my life around.
My 10 year old little girl is my spell check most of the time. Im lucky both my girls love school and are so clever.

Im 4 of 5 boys my Mum and dad were not well off and I had to miss out on school trips had free schools meals and hand me down clothes.
I come from a deprived town and attended poorly equipped senior school.
All that Notch and Noseal claim to care for with their politics and their kind left hearts.

Its a disability of my own making but believe me it is a disability.

Ive done a lot better than most of my better educated school mates who are either into drugs, dead, have mental health problems or have served in jail. Some of the living have achieved most of the above.

You both claim to be, kind left hearted people yet you mock what you claim to defend. But because I don't think like you all the above goes out the window.

Today I bite because I wrote my thread and made a typo while laying awake (4am ish) all night ready to go for my 2nd day of Chemotherapy out of 3 for my Cancer.

So today was the day.

This is not a guilt trip but I thought Id put it out there for the next time you want to have a go at something you claim to defend.
I've never noticed you poor spelling or bad grammar, I always seem to be able to follow quite easily what you write, and most importantly the gist of what you write seems generally well thought out and sensible.

As to the "kind hearted left" - It has been quite a revelation to myself over this past few years at what nasty unpleasant people the left can be, always so willing and eager to attack with their own form of narrow mindedness. For a while I was on a cycling forum, it was awash with these lefties, what a horrible toxic place where they would gang up, follow and bully anyone who did not follow their extreme mindset. I was also on a wagon driving forum - an industry I used to be involved with - It was a bit too far to the right for my liking, but what otherwise nice people who although they may disagree strongly with me at times, would be quite happy to leave it at that and move on. No ganging up , no hounding or continuously picking fights, just regular blokes who were happy that others may have different opinions. It just all seems a bit back to front with the 'right' being the more understanding and compassionate group than the so called 'kind hearted left'

All the best with the Chemo, and keep on posting.

Thats a nervous laugh have one back :D

Then i suggest you stop following me around attempting to correct my views with your wisdom. And when i beg to differ you recoil with aspersions and like it never mattered.

I have some time today, so, if you want i am happy to pull up your recent examples to which we can regurgitate debate and put to bed? What do you say? You show me a grain of me 'making stuff up' and like i said, ill happily apologise for misinterpretation, what i cannot stand is dishonesty. Otherwise stay in reverse, in fact i'd stop if i was you as you're wheelspinning up against your back yard wall.
Nervous laugh? Sigh.
For the last time, here we go..sigh. I've not followed you around, tried to correct your views, I have not asked for an apology (and there is an example of you making stuff up' btw). None of this has happened. I have honestly no idea what I've done wrong by Bodd, or anyone over this. You took it upon yourself to be shi-tty to the two in question and when I said I thought it wasn't fair & harsh you got upset it seems and that's when all this nonsense from you started. It's clear you don't like them and had a go at me because I believe in a bit of fair play or because you don't like me either? Whatever.

I think you're getting a bit defensive and emotional tbh, rather than actually wanting to understand my words. My stance is it's more than fair and just for Bodd to have a go at others when it's due, but the Notch and Noseall didn't do anything wrong in the post in question. My personal feelings about these two people has nothing to do with my thoughts on this, I don't do sides/gangs or whatever I have been accused of by Jonnywhatshisface, (how childish), I write my thoughts on what I think is fair of the situation there and then, nothing more. I try to give advice occasionally too, but people don't have to listen or take it - not a problem by me. If you start having a go at me because you've misunderstood me, don't like what I write, don't like me as a person then that's your problem, not mine.

I do think you've made a mountain of out of nothing tbh, and not for the first time when responding to my posts. I'm getting bored by you now, sorry.

Nervous laugh? Sigh.
For the last time, here we go..sigh. I've not followed you around, tried to correct your views, I have not asked for an apology (and there is an example of you making stuff up' btw). None of this has happened. I have honestly no idea what I've done wrong by Bodd, or anyone over this. You took it upon yourself to be shi-tty to the two in question and when I said I thought it wasn't fair & harsh you got upset it seems and that's when all this nonsense from you started. It's clear you don't like them and had a go at me because I believe in a bit of fair play or because you don't like me either? Whatever.

I think you're getting a bit defensive and emotional tbh, rather than actually wanting to understand my words. My stance is it's more than fair and just for Bodd to have a go at others when it's due, but the Notch and Noseall didn't do anything wrong in the post in question. My personal feelings about these two people has nothing to do with my thoughts on this, I don't do sides/gangs or whatever I have been accused of by Jonnywhatshisface, (how childish), I write my thoughts on what I think is fair of the situation there and then, nothing more. I try to give advice occasionally too, but people don't have to listen or take it - not a problem by me. If you start having a go at me because you've misunderstood me, don't like what I write, don't like me as a person then that's your problem, not mine.

I do think you've made a mountain of out of nothing tbh, and not for the first time when responding to my posts. I'm getting bored by you now, sorry.

I asked for a simple example of me 'making stuff up' not a dissertation on brain dumps, in fact i asked you 3 times now and each time more than happy to apologise? What's so difficult if it's so obvious? You can't challenge a post without expecting a return in opinion, it's a forum.

Perhaps you need to go back to school, again you're not showing the ability to understand what I've written, instead wanting to just be patronising. I also think that perhaps you're one of the entitled generation reading that post above. You know, one of the ones who don't take any responsibility for themselves, the ones who need to be spoon fed.

Awesome Festive, you clearly have a problem with people helping themselves.

As you're not willing to engage i will engage for you.

Back to school - Ouch that hurt. They wouldn't take me back believe me ;)
Not showing the ability to understand - yet i was the one who first posted and normally do jump to the defence of anyone on here i think is being picked on bullied or singled out unfairly, if that's the limits of my understanding so be it. I like debate discuss with anyone here but i can't tolerate bs.
One of the entitled generation - what that means i have no idea, all i know is as a kid i walked to a normal school and i never had a bmx i yearned for!
Ones who don't take responsibility for themselves - ok steady fest don't be pedantic on the grammar, i can't decipher this one, i guess that's my lack of understanding? Anyone else help me out here. As a young man i didn't but i couldn't be more responsible now believe me, becoming a parent rewired my brain, spending years entrenching those same lessons into others, a slow challenging process.

I have a problem with people who don't help others. See my first post which was sent to persistent offenders who mock people on here, to which you challenged as "pretty harsh and unfair to single out two people" these two people are pretty harsh and unfair many times on here, i stand to be corrected. AGAIN.

Now tell me again, what sh't am i making up?

Where's my nail-file gone..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back