My Spelling Notch & Noseal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpleasant is opening up a thread to attack two people just for asking for a post clarification reragrads text that didn't make any sense.

Unpleasant...

No need for bodd to be unpleasant but he chose to do so anyway.
He was in a very bad place...What is your excuse?

Sponsored Links
Others? What others?
EFLI. He thought like I did (and notch) that there was more to the title and opening sentence.

I actually thought he was saying summat like 'Why Gove and the Government..blah..blah..'

Anyhoo, I did say I got the gist of the thread and contributed. The only abusive ones in the thread were you and bodd.

Sponsored Links
Haters gotta hate........... day after day after day. The shouty left just can't let others have a point of view without condescending criticism. Sad keyboard warriors. Some people use words to hurt people. Some, like festive (& me) have a "different " method I suspect. Constant online mocking, patronising & condescending negative just makes you look cowardly to the extreme. Sad.

I actually thought he was saying summat like 'Why Gove and the Government..blah..blah.

I pondered the thread title for a while.....Gove was something that crossed my mind.

I kept thinking: "it must be correct because it's repeated in the opening post".

Haters gotta hate........... day after day after day
Don't be silly.

The hate comes from the right

They hate:
Immigrants
Refugees
Brown people in boats
Teachers
The EU
Remainers
John Bercow
Supreme Court
Michel Barnier
The French
Muslims
BLM
The Germans
People on benefits

file-20180502-153895-1v7m5y.png

Is that your personal collection of newspapers? Shouldn’t you be posting in the Hoarders thread? :rolleyes:

Funny eh Notch . The last time you were bitching me it was because I posted the lack of publicity about a current genocide.
Patronising & condescending to a tee. Thanks. Mug.

You've just proved what a fool you are. Your keyboard is your own worst enemy

Don't be silly.

The hate comes from the right

They hate:
Immigrants
Refugees
Brown people in boats
Teachers
The EU
Remainers
John Bercow
Supreme Court
Michel Barnier
The French
Muslims
BLM
The Germans
People on benefits

In all fairness Notch, who in their right mind doesn't hate John Bercow or the French?

Funny eh Notch . The last time you were bitching me it was because I posted the lack of publicity about a current genocide.
Patronising & condescending to a tee. Thanks. Mug.

I proved you were wrong and you had a history fit

Danger gotta hate :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back