My Spelling Notch & Noseal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, putting your bitter and twisted drivel onto it.
Try reading what I actually wrote for a change (y) If you have trouble understanding my meaning, try asking instead of presuming a whole lot of rubbish - incorrectly. Life be a lot easier and you'd stop sounding quite as daft as you are.

Ok that's fine you want to put this to bed obviously?

Right, dig yourself out of this cracker to start with. Explain this 'twister' i shall wholly put my hand up and apologise if have somehow misconstrued the below from you. Im all ears :) I shall ignore the grammatical errors or shouldn't i?

sodthisforfun said:
"also think that perhaps you're one of the entitled generation reading that post above. You know, one of the ones who don't take any responsibility for themselves, the ones who need to be spoon fed."

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Tell sensitive bodd.
Is it Bodd you have a problem with? Or are you that insensitive in general you can feel no empathy for a person commencing chemotherapy.Why be so unpleasant?

Is it Bodd you have a problem with? Or are you that insensitive in general you can feel no empathy for a person commencing chemotherapy.Why be so unpleasant?

I know just reiterated to Noseall how incendiary some of his posts are to which he substantiated already with a bunch of comments he quoted, and subsequently followed up with that last gem(Sod you got competition). As i say many times he's either just one of these 'social semtex' guys we all have in our circles where you just know he can't help but wade in with size10s with no effing idea what the tone of the conversation should be. Or he wants attention.

But at least simple fest somehow understands what the Op is going through as do you.

I know just reiterated to Noseall how incendiary some of his posts are to which he substantiated already with a bunch of comments he quoted, and subsequently followed up with that last gem(Sod you got competition). As i say many times he's either just one of these 'social semtex' guys we all have in our circles where you just know he can't help but wade in with size10s with no effing idea what the tone of the conversation should be. Or he wants attention.

But at least simple fest somehow understands what the Op is going through as do you.
Since 50% of the population ends up with cancer,and 100% of us dieing 1 day,and Noseall old enough to know better,cannot understand his tone.How would he feel being told he had cancer i wonder,, might crave a little Tlc and sympathy himself.

I started a thread this morning and made my normal mistakes that Notch and Noseal pick up on always.

I take this ribbing most of the time as Im a confident happy person. One day I knew I would bite and today is the day to bite.

My spelling, poor grammar and bad maths hinder me everyday of my life. I regret my lack of concentration and care for my education as a kid. Due to buying my first Packard bell PC when I was about 33 I have turned my life around.
My 10 year old little girl is my spell check most of the time. Im lucky both my girls love school and are so clever.

Im 4 of 5 boys my Mum and dad were not well off and I had to miss out on school trips had free schools meals and hand me down clothes.
I come from a deprived town and attended poorly equipped senior school.
All that Notch and Noseal claim to care for with their politics and their kind left hearts.

Its a disability of my own making but believe me it is a disability.

Ive done a lot better than most of my better educated school mates who are either into drugs, dead, have mental health problems or have served in jail. Some of the living have achieved most of the above.

You both claim to be, kind left hearted people yet you mock what you claim to defend. But because I don't think like you all the above goes out the window.

Today I bite because I wrote my thread and made a typo while laying awake (4am ish) all night ready to go for my 2nd day of Chemotherapy out of 3 for my Cancer.

So today was the day.

This is not a guilt trip but I thought Id put it out there for the next time you want to have a go at something you claim to defend.

blimey bodd never read all yer post

very sorry to here that u are not well

Ok that's fine you want to put this to bed obviously?

Right, dig yourself out of this cracker to start with. Explain this 'twister' i shall wholly put my hand up and apologise if have somehow misconstrued the below from you. Im all ears :) I shall ignore the grammatical errors or shouldn't i?
Put your nonsense to bed? Well, I think it's the only option because you're not actually reading/understanding anything I've written, instead having a go throughout. Not interested, thanks. (y)

Bodd was feeling very low for obvious reasons..Confronted with ones mortality at 4am has that effect.
Yes, again, understandable and a frightening place to be. Perhaps though that Notch and Noseall felt a bit out of place, considering they'd done little wrong - I did think myself it was a strange way to let people know (no offence Bodd).

Anyway, pretty certain nobody wants Bodd to be going though this and all want him to do well with his health? One thing about this place, as much as we all bicker, we pull together when it counts imo.

You are funny noseall..............(y)
You trazor are not funny. Nor was bodds opening post sentence which was also his thread title until he edited it...

Why Go are the Government and HMRC going after this lot alone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business...we180000andihaventtoldmywifedebtcredit_money]

Why not go after the promoters.

Then go for the PL Footballers and once all this Covid calms down go for the MP's and their friends.
Myself and others could not fathom what the 'Why Go' bit meant. As I said previously, I thought initially he was referring to Gove.

Nowhere in that thread do I ridicule bodds' spelling.

Have you looked at the thread trazor?

Myself and others could not fathom what the 'Why Go' bit meant.
Others? What others? It was a typo. F'king obvious. Like the reragrads one you just made. Anyone can clearly work out that you meant to type 'regards' but if I went on to make a separate post on it, feigning ignorance, you’d know I was being deliberately ****tish. Stop digging!

Perhaps you should proof-read before posting.

So - you are just careless.

How do you know?
Maybe they have the same attitude as you.

Everybody does make mistakes but some try to minimise them by checking and accept a correction.
It is usually possible to tell a simple typo from that which is simply wrong.
Writing the wrong word or an obvious misspelling is not a typo or simple mistake.

Yes, someone who can't write nor spell properly or doesn't care.
Here's a thought: what about learning something when someone points out an error?

There are several mistakes in your post which are not typos. This would seem to negate your objections.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: someone's got a bit to much free time on their hands.

I don't really care about spelling or grammar when making a quick 30 second post on a forum, there isnt anything I ever post that isn't readable whether it's spelt incorrectly or the grammar is incorrect, everyone can still read and know what it says, so frankly who gives a toss. Again it's just a forum and really very few people really care.

Also I don't give a rats bum what others think of me on a forum.

:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back