My Spelling Notch & Noseal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowsall

e cant spell and his gramer is kin disgrace to be quite frank its an embarrasment ;)

I must say I'm surprised to see tranny showing his face here.

He persistently entertains himself (but no-one else) by mocking people who have difficulty writing.

Sponsored Links
You know what? That's pretty harsh and unfair to single out two people.

While most people may have their sensitive hang-ups, we have no way of telling what they are. I doubt very much that most people on here would have meant anything other than a mickey take over it. Many people here have been rude & condescending to others about all sorts of topics, not just spelling and not just to Bodd. I've seen both Noseall and Notch get spoken to like dirt too.

Omg preaching to the converted springs to mind. Young Sod you don't think i've experienced all and some what you're trying to convey here including watching close people suffer the same? There isn't a prescribed solution alluded to we all work in different ways. Very nice of you to lead me back through the garden of life all the same however it gets a bit repetitive.

In reference to those clowns, you reap what you sow, an obvious one also i concur, so lets leave it there.

Last edited:
Omg preaching to the converted springs to mind. Young Sod you don't think i've experienced all and some what you're trying to convey here including watching close people suffer the same? There isn't a prescribed solution alluded to we all work in different ways. Very nice of you to lead me back through the garden of life all the same however it gets a bit repetitive.

In reference to those clowns, you reap what you sew, an obvious one also i concur, so lets leave it there.
"OMG" :LOL:
You totally missed the point again and read something in my words that wasn't there. (y)

Sponsored Links
bully tactics from the mob.
pathetic.
Here are the mob...
Ignore the idiot grammer police

Shame on them

smart arse.

some people can't help themselves trying to belittle others

2 of the biggest internet ****s i’ve ever come across.
Noseall about attention seeking. Leader of the sad boys.

Spilt milk etc etc.. suck it up.

IIRC there's some clown on here who frequently refers to Bodd as Boddgggdd ? Mocking his spelling i can't think who it is now?

Last edited:
To be fair auto correct on phones is pretty crap.The amount of times I write without checking what the auto correct has written.This can really make a difference, this is most likely why most of the time your spelling appears correct.I plan projects and send a lot of emails and write technical reports and I'm amazed at the amount of mistakes that happen from miss typed keys etc.
Perhaps you should proof-read before posting.

The mistakes for me aren't because of miss spent youth or dyslexia but because I am rushing.
So - you are just careless.

Hell the amount of newspaper articles I've seen with bad grammar and spelling mistakes is unreal these days standards have definitely slipped.
How do you know?
Maybe they have the same attitude as you.

My point being everyone makes mistakes some more so than others, those that feel the need to mock or point it out just have a superiority complex or as someone else said maybe they are on the spectrum ...
Everybody does make mistakes but some try to minimise them by checking and accept a correction.
It is usually possible to tell a simple typo from that which is simply wrong.
Writing the wrong word or an obvious misspelling is not a typo or simple mistake.

Best thing to do is ignore them, you need to remember that almost no one on here knows who each other is on a personal level and most don't know what others are going through on a personal level. They make there mind up on who you are based on a handful of posts.
Yes, someone who can't write nor spell properly or doesn't care.
Here's a thought: what about learning something when someone points out an error?

There are several mistakes in your post which are not typos. This would seem to negate your objections.

You know what?

One of the most useful things I learned in life is that it's impossible to change what others do.

With great respect for you, IMO, that is not true. Surprised anyone would think that TBH. Hard to change what they think/believe maybe.

Perhaps you should proof-read before posting.

So - you are just careless.

How do you know?
Maybe they have the same attitude as you.

Everybody does make mistakes but some try to minimise them by checking and accept a correction.
It is usually possible to tell a simple typo from that which is simply wrong.
Writing the wrong word or an obvious misspelling is not a typo or simple mistake.

Yes, someone who can't write nor spell properly or doesn't care.
Here's a thought: what about learning something when someone points out an error?

There are several mistakes in your post which are not typos. This would seem to negate your objections.

OH EFL bless your cottons, next time that blind bloke bumps into your ivory tower, you bloody well remind him to take more care and to look where he's going next time! What's it like up there?

The handbags are coming out must be that time of the month/day :)

With great respect for you, IMO, that is not true. Surprised anyone would think that TBH. Hard to change what they think/believe maybe.
Then you must have some super powers of persuasion! :)
I find that you can't change people and they way they behave. To do so is a frustrating and fruitless struggle - and to be honest, you shouldn't try and change people when it's clear they don't want to change - they are who they are.
If someone/something is upsetting you then the only power you really have is to remove yourself from that source or change your expectations.

One of the most useful things I learned in life is that it's impossible to change what others do. The only thing I can control is my reaction to it.

I sort of disagree with both of you, the serenity prayer sums it up well.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

It's a prayer spoken at the end of every AA meeting, before going to the pub.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back