My Spelling Notch & Noseal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did i touch a nerve there Notchy:oops:, hardly a man of principle yourself mate.

305320.jpg

Oh dear you aren't man enough to admit your virtue signalling.

Sponsored Links
Notchy's trying to style it out now his smart-arse snide remark has backfired. :whistle:

How predictable, a RWR making a dishonest interpretation........typical lack of moral fibre. :whistle:

Oh go Mottie please do try and explain how my post can in any way be described as smart-arse.

It was an underhand dig at Bodds grammar and you know it. You have your usual musketeers batting for you of course, but everybody else knows it. Just stop digging.

Sponsored Links
Just a couple of nasty immature invididuals on here who don't know better hence stooping to such levels of mocking your spelling.

Both have a reputation for trolling on these forums and they are both losers in their own right. Ignore the children Bodd and their negativity they just do it for attention dont feed them.
You know what? That's pretty harsh and unfair to single out two people.

While most people may have their sensitive hang-ups, we have no way of telling what they are. I doubt very much that most people on here would have meant anything other than a mickey take over it. Many people here have been rude & condescending to others about all sorts of topics, not just spelling and not just to Bodd. I've seen both Noseall and Notch get spoken to like dirt too.

I've said stuff to Bodd before about his spelling/grammar as there has been on occasion where his posts were not clear and I couldn't understand what he was trying to say. It's not right to second-guess someone because it leads to communication failures when second guessed wrong. He also should understand that to others, it can be frustrating BUT as he said before, a little understanding and patience from everyone would go a long way. Now we know about Bodd's hang up, I am sure that people won't say so much.

While I have every sympathy for Bodd and what he's going through (been there myself), I truly think that if he is letting what a bunch of strangers on a forum say to him about his spelling then it's time to walk away - just come back when he's feeling more upbeat and able to deal with it all. He needs to concentrate on getting well, being with his family, spending healing time with his daughters. Cancer is a bloody scary time, physically and mentally.

One of the most useful things I learned in life is that it's impossible to change what others do. The only thing I can control is my reaction to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was an underhand dig at Bodds grammar
Did you actually read my criticism?
I agreed with Notch when he suggested bods opening line did not make sense - which it didn't.
It could have been interpreted as summat else, which others agreed.
Then bodd went all victim on us and started craving attention, hence this thread.

It wasn't a spelling error, rather it was confusing grammar that required clarification.

Read it if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
I've just found the thread and read the first bits.
No mocking at all by Noseall or Notch as far as I can see.

Was an immediate mock by Mottie (which Notch took well) and then Bodd calls them tits.

FFS. People only see what they want to see eh? :rolleyes:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Made my day that, coming from the anti-sense bloke! :)
see there you go. immediately jump on what you perceive to be my weakness.
Soon all your bitches will rally round to your defence. bully tactics from the mob.
pathetic.

see there you go. immediately jump on what you perceive to be my weakness.
Soon all your bitches will rally round to your defence. bully tactics from the mob.
pathetic.
You call me a bull-sh**ter, then having bitches. You accused me too of singling out stuff (utter nonsense, did no such thing) and jumping on your weakness (What weakness is that? I was saying you talk nonsense because your post was nonsense & you seem to talk a whole lot of nonsense on many a topic). You started having a go at me out of nothing. Let's not forget that hey?

If anyone is a bully Mr, it's you.

tuff. honesty sometimes offends.
remove head from sand.
But yet you cannot see that for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back