My utlity hugging friend.

can someone pm me on what this is about?

No need to do that. The guy was objecting to the hike in tariff on is --- bill.
He had not looked at his bills and accumulated a hefty bill which he objected to. He paid part of it and I found out later that he swore at the person on the phone. They don't want anything to do with him now.
Okay, it's his own fault and I think it's happened before to someone. I am tracing his efforts now on how he gets over it, because it may be a lesson to somebody else.
P.S.
I have to be careful how I word this post or reply because it could get hijacked by the MODS and sent to another forum. :evil: . Which is why it may not make sense to you now. That you can blame on the MODS.

Sponsored Links
They can't remove his gas supply because he swore. Obviously his bills plummeted when he bypassed the gas meter. A police officer would have accompanied the gas fitter to remove the meter otherwise he wouldn't have let him in. Shouldn't this be in the gas/plumbing forum?

In this post I have not mentioned the --- word.

Also, you have got it wrong because he was using this stuff through their
--ter. He is in no way being accosted for the use of it. In other words there was no stealing going on.

There is no ---/plumbing forum.

I am speakless. The MODs have finally relented and kept it in the GD section :eek: .

MODS does that mean I can fill in the missing characters?

Sponsored Links
Back